i personally thing there amazing, concitering the tiger and the duke was put together over the internet and they only had 2 practices then played 4 shows, but act I:chasing suns and Act II:All is ash... are my favorites. i dont like their new cd as much.

p.s. a green owns.
Very cool project. Haven't listened to them in awhile though. I've heard rumours of a new album, hopefully they're true
-Zach
Awe-Some!!!

It's so ****ed up, it's cool. Only have the "Lord" album tho?

What's the first one like, more of the same?

Ababil
Hi! Are you a home studio recordist in need mixing and/or mastering?

Want a FREE mix consultation?

CONTACT ME!

Quote by Drewski2113
p.s. a green owns.

Werddddd.

I love the first album, second is a bit hit and miss.

/fangirl.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

Quote by Ababil_Albarn
Awe-Some!!!

It's so ****ed up, it's cool. Only have the "Lord" album tho?

What's the first one like, more of the same?

Ababil

Whoa.

Strange.

Honestly, that second album's pretty horrible, but the first EP is amazingm truly.

At the end of the day, I still like Circa Survive more, regardless of how different the two bands are.
Listen to my music here
Every one of the four Acts on the first album is completely amazing. The second album, it took a while for me to get it, but once I understood what it was all about, I appreciated it so much more.

Everyone I know who I've made listen to it tells me how 'There Can Be No Dispute That Monsters Live Among Us' is a terrible song, without actually realising its meant to sound completely terrible. Ignoring the music just listening to the lyrics, it pretty much sums up the point of the album.
tiger and the duke is my favorite of anything anthony green's ever been a part of.
don't get me wrong, circa survive is okay, but listening to the whole album makes me fall asleep. i'm looking forward to their new one though.

i really enjoyed lover, the lord has left us (at least the parts that were actually songs), but haven't listened to it in quite a while.
Love the band, I don't like how they try to be a little TOO different with the "Lover..." album though. I just find it mind boggling that I could never get too into Circa Survive because I can't stand Anthony's singing with them but I think he's absolutely ace with TSOAF...Oh well I hope there's a new album soon.
Last edited by NGD1313 at Feb 12, 2007,
Quote by adm.uk

Everyone I know who I've made listen to it tells me how 'There Can Be No Dispute That Monsters Live Among Us' is a terrible song, without actually realising its meant to sound completely terrible. Ignoring the music just listening to the lyrics, it pretty much sums up the point of the album.

I got that from the first listen.
Even still, it sucks.

There are better ways to be innovative and "try to open" the music minds of other people aside from purposely making an annoying and excessively ostentatious album and then telling the listener you're an effing closed minded individual.

Bitch, please.
I don't need musicians from pop bands to tell me whether I'm closed-minded or not.

The Tiger and The Duke on the other hand is fucking brilliant!
The guy is from Circa Survive? I thought it was the Chiodos guy. Whatev. They're pretty similar vocally speaking.
Call me Steve. All the cool kids are doin it.
Quote by crazynickman

Step One: Wake up in the LATE AFTERNOON
Step Two: Roll around in garbage and lyrical genius
Instant Bob Dylan.
Anthony Green is the main vocalist on Tiger and the Duke, Green and Owens share vocals on Lover the Lord Has Left Us...
Quote by STRAT811
The guy is from Circa Survive? I thought it was the Chiodos guy. Whatev. They're pretty similar vocally speaking.

Its both.

But ya, Anthony Green really plays no huge part in that band.

The guys from RX pretty much wrote the album, and then had Anthony and Craig come in and sing.

I dont even think they wrote the lyrics.
And if ever You come near, I will hold up high a mirror.
Lord, I could never show you anything as beautiful as You.
those seem like some anthony lyrics to me, at least, the tiger and the duke does. but not really like craig's lyrics.
Tiger and the Duke: *picture favorite hollywood icon (preferably Hulk Hogan)giving thumbs up.*

Lover...: *picture favorite hollywood icon (preferably Hulk Hogan)giving thumbs down*
i do like how on skullflower you can hear random soloing in the background at different parts
My favorite song is probably Act IV You dont need a witness....in fact, my band is doing a cover of that song.
It actually wasn't THAT hard to figure everything out.
Ill try to get the tab up here if i figure out how.
get that line 6 delay modler thing to play the part backwards in act IV. it sounds just like it.
damn i just got the dd-20....oh well haha

i only have the verse bass left to figure out....it's hard though i can barely hear it.