I need help on how to finger these chords:

Dsus4/F# (also, what does the slash (/) mean?)
G/F#
G/F
Em7
/F#
Bm

Pictures of the finger position would be great.
Thank you.
the note after the slash is the bass note, so anything/F# would be the normal chord with an F# as the lowest note played, usually second fret on the low E string. if that helps.
Here's my lame attempt at helping you out. Keep in mind there are other ways to play these chords, I'm just taking the most common and giving you an idea how to play them.

Dsus4/F# - Weird chord, can't say I've delt with it much. I actually had to look this one up to confirm my guess at its formation. This is probably the trickiest of all the chords you mentioned. I'm using my ring finger to fret the 5th fret on the E string, and I'm also using it to block the A string all together. I'm using my middle finger to play the 4th fret on the D string, and my index finger to play the 3rd fret on the G string. The B string will be open, so make sure it's not blocked by any other fingers. Finally, I'm using my little pinky to play the 5th fret on the high e.

G/F# - Very basic... You're just taking the root note of the chord, G, and flatting it. Now, with a regular G chord, you're using your middle finger to hit the bass note, but it'd be physically impossible to do that with this chord. Instead, you have to fret the F# (on the low E string) with your index finger, and the B (on the A string) with your middle finger.

G/F - Same concept as the last chord, but this time the root note is double flatted, moving from a G to an F. The bass note is now a whole step below where it sits in a basic G chord.

Em7/F# - Super easy. You're just fretting the 2 fret on both the E and D strings, and hitting everything else open. This can be easily compared to an Em chord; you get rid of the E that would be played on the D string and leave that open. This gives you a D in the chord, which adds the "seventh" aspect to the chord. Finally, you place a finger on the second fret of the low E string, which gives you F# as a bass note. No picture for this one, it's too easy. And my camera batteries died.

Bm - It's a barre chord in its most common shape, so it could be tricky. Use your index finger to barre the second fret in its entirety. Use fingers three and four to fret the fourth fret on the D and G strings. Finally, use your pinky to fret the third fret on the b string. This might take some practice.

Someone, please, if I've made any mistakes, let me know. I'm next to positive that I haven't but I'm both tired and rusty, so... Apologies for typos, too.
SUPER BOWL XLVIII
D E N V E R B R O N C O S vs. S E A T T L E S E A H A W K S
For the Bm barre chord you're only playing from the 5th string so its not important to barre across all the strings.

I'd usually barre across 5 and have my index finger just touching the low E to mute it out in case I catch it when strumming.
Quote by Pan-Tallica
:

does the rest of your guitar look as good as what we see in the pics? what model is it?
Quote by Free
For the Bm barre chord you're only playing from the 5th string so its not important to barre across all the strings.

I'd usually barre across 5 and have my index finger just touching the low E to mute it out in case I catch it when strumming.
True, that never occurred to me. That'd make the chord a lot easier to play, too. You can play with the F on the low E string too though.

Quote by kyrreca
does the rest of your guitar look as good as what we see in the pics? what model is it?
SZ720FM.

SUPER BOWL XLVIII
D E N V E R B R O N C O S vs. S E A T T L E S E A H A W K S
WOW....GREAT...thank you so much for taking the time to help me; greatly appreciated!!
Joseph