who was the greatest guitarist that ever played with Ozzy?
Zakk Wylde
Jake E Lee
Randy Rhoads
Tonny Iommi(sabbath counts too)
or other?
iommi

no argument needed.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
stop with this whos the best crap,
Everyone one of them are dam good.
Roads and Tonny wrote some great classic riffs that will be around as long as metal music lives.
Zakk wydle is just dam good,just watch the guy play.
Same for all the guitarists there dam good..
in this magazine I have, Zakk Wylde says something along the lines of "the stuff Randy Rhoads did with Ozzy is the house that Ruth built, I'm just mickey mantle"

I've gotta agree with that... plus imo Zakk's best stuff was Pride & Glory, not Ozzy...

without Randy Rhoads, what would Blizzard of Ozz and Diary of a Madman be? the guy is amazing
Brad Gillis played for Ozzy also. My vote goes to Rhoades, I don't count Iommi seeing as Black Sabbath was not Ozzy's band.
Zakk and Rhoads, i dont like Jake E Lee............
My current rig:
Samick Strat
Epiphone Les Paul
Vox DA-5
Samick 80 watts amp (Doesn't sound good though)
Zoom 505
Boss DS-2
:stickpoke
jake e lee was good just not ver popular

(A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music)

BUY MY DW 7002 DOUBLE BASS PEDAL
Quote by sgtsniff
Zakk and Rhoads, i dont like Jake E Lee............

I disagree. I like Jake and think Zakk is a very poor musician.
Quote by garden of grey
I disagree. I like Jake and think Zakk is a very poor musician.

lol r u series i mean i like jakie but come on zakk is not a poor musician

(A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music)

BUY MY DW 7002 DOUBLE BASS PEDAL
Iommi FTW
-----(\__/)-----
------(0--0)-----
-----=\0/=-----

FIGHT THE BAN

SAVE OUR LAMBS
Iommi owns them all. not the most talented of the group, but if i had a choice of who to listen to, Iommi all the way.
and Jake gets a hard time, i like him. come on, Bark at the Moon!
Yeah, I'd Go With Randy Rhoades, and I'd Tie Zakk Wylde and Tony Iommi As 2nd.
People Who Say Money Can't Buy Happiness Obviously Never Had Any

Gear:

Ibanez GAXB150
Fender Dimension
Rumble 100 Watt Amp
Rhoads is probably the best, but Zakk and Jake are definetly a tie for second.
Got Bread?

<- ".....Sell Your Computer, Buy A Guitar....." ->
You're comparing apples to oragnes.. When Iommi was with the band, they were king of the slow very heavy rock. In those days, Alvin Lee of Ten Years After was the fastest guitarist in the west (rolling stone and many other mags gave him that crown). Shred was just a glimmer in someones eye. So on the whole of the best Ozzy music I'll say the days with Iommi since it was the best Sabbath line up and the music was inventive at the time.
Iommi and Rhoads ****in own. Then comes Wylde. Vai made a few songs with Ozzy and Wylde did the guitar (when recorded for Ozzy), so does Vai count in this contest?
Rhoads for solos, Iommi for riffs and Wylde for a neutral balance of both. Jake E. Lee was damn good also though. What ever happened to him after he quit? hmm.