ok anyone here that said they played soccer in my other thread, wouldyou be willing to give me your aol screen name really quick so i can ask you for some advice?
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
basically i need to know what i can do to be a better midfielder and/or forward. just any advice
Lunatics on pogo sticks
well with anything, you have to train.. no one here can tell you taht, they have to show you or something. plus no one watches you play, so how can anyone tell you to do or not to do something? this is retarded.
no its not, i wanna know if anyone has any advice for those positions
Lunatics on pogo sticks
I played some mid last season....Yeah, just work on endurance if anything. If you're mid, work on being flexible with your position, and if you're forward, practice footwork with the ball. Best general advice I can give you.
Quote by #1 synth
WOW, that was probably the best burn i've seen on here, you get +2 respect points wanttobebetter

Quote by Pan-Tallica
^X2 ... Didn't wahappen already warn you for acting like a mod?
telex right unless we watch you play we cant really tell you what you need to do.
Just find allot of soccer videos and study what they do and practice is key,play as much as you can..
for those of you that played that posted, do you think that playing with just like 3 friends or so messing around trying to get by each other and crap would help?
Lunatics on pogo sticks
As a mid fielder you need to be able to get back to help defend. These players control the field. You need to be able to send out balls to your strikers with pinpoint accuracy. Practice sending long balls to people on the run. Also you have to try to develop a sense of what your other players are trying to do. You have to sense that run that your right wing is going to make so that you can send him, or do a give and go. This comes with experience and learning about your teamates.
Striker on the other hand needs to have great ball control. Practice controlling the ball with as least touches as possible. You should be able to control the ball in one touch that's coming from send by a midfielder. by controlling i mean setting it down in a perfect position to shoot. Also practice one touch shots and give and go's. These are vital to becoming a good striker. You need to be able to turn and shoot quickly. Try to pick points around the net and aim for them. I can also suggest you practice using your head for those corner kicks. Do a lot of plyometric excercises to get you springy and quick. A striker usually has to do many short sprints he gets the job done in as least time as possible to put the ball in the back of the net.

Hope some of this helped
Quote by crazydiamond73
i killed a hooker while she was servicing me and we were both high on crack, all on the teachers desk. i mean c'mon.
that helps a lot thanks angus
Lunatics on pogo sticks