Poll: Favorite pick brands/type.
Poll Options
View poll results: Favorite pick brands/type.
Fender Picks
34 22%
Gibsons
8 5%
Dava
10 6%
Dunlop
113 72%
Clayton
10 6%
Type of pick: Cellulloid
22 14%
Type of pick: Tortex
61 39%
Type of pick: Nylon
27 17%
Type of pick: Stubby
26 17%
Type of pick: Jazz
26 17%
Voters: 156.
Page 1 of 3
and yeah...HA i think i covered most things now?
Last edited by mr.cheese.. at Feb 9, 2007,
Quote by mr.cheese..
and yeah...HA i think i covered most things now?

thats better.

nvm. you missed the gator grips! LOL!
Thanks, funny mr. antigibson mentioned gibson picks?

if i was near you id slap you....i can only do 10 things though
For lead or metal, I like the feel of a Big Stubby 1.0mm, but the sound of a thick nylon pick such as a Jazz III.

For strumming, I like a light nylon pick, .73 or .88 are good.
Ibanez RG1570
Fender Mexican Fat Strat

Engl Thunder 50 Reverb combo
Engl Classic Combo 350C
Line 6 Flextone III
Roland Microcube

Line 6 Podxt Live
Marshall Guv'nor
Jazz Iii Ftw !!!!
My gear:
-Ibanez JS 6000 Custom w/ 11-48 gauge
-Ibanez FGM 400BB w/ 10-46 gauge
-Peavey 6505 2x12 Combo
-MXR Phase 90
-Boss DD-6 Digital Delay
-Morley Wah/Volume Pro Series II
-Boss CS-3 Compression Sustainer
-Gator G-Bus 8
-Xotic BB Preamp
Quote by mr.cheese..
Thanks, funny mr. antigibson mentioned gibson picks?

if i was near you id slap you....i can only do 10 things though

yeah lol.

ok. i guess its good then.
gator grips are dunlops arent they? if not you can always just vote for the BRAND of gator grips, you can vote more than once if you like a few different types by the way.
Quote by mr.cheese..
gator grips are dunlops arent they? if not you can always just vote for the BRAND of gator grips, you can vote more than once if you like a few different types by the way.

yes they are dunlop.
you'd love it mr.cheese, than you would spank me and call me a dirty *****, i'd shudder and say i want it again, youd leave a red mark, i would mouth, i want you inside me, than you would procede to analy sodomize me until you leave you thick man juice inside my ass, 1 week later i'd call you and tell you to get checked, you would than be diagnosed with some sort of 3rd world herpies, and a urinary infection, amputation
what the hell dude? are you high? and im not gay. seriously you seem a little ****ed up
ok mr.cheese take a deep breath, this might be a shocker, pull your bra tight, and panties secure, i was just messing around!!
man...even if you were though..dang you got like really deep into that...it makes me think you really are gay..are you?
Quote by mr.cheese..
Well, whats wrong with this thread? Would you rather have nothing to read?

If my 2 options were;

A.) Having nothing to read.

and

B.) Having to read about you two having anal sex.

I think I'd pick A. Not because I don't like buttsecks (I do ), but because there is enough buttsecks on UG already.
man this thread was about picks and he came along and ...yeah...dude youre on my gay list.
you have a list? trying to scope guys out for the long awaited Mr. Cheese is no longer in the closet day? be bad mr cheese, i wont tell
Hahahaha no i just made it up everytime somebody would act slightly gay i always so your on my gay list i dont actually write shit down or anything, hell i dont even really remember.
ok, because there are days i don't act like this, and days i do, you're going to learn to live with my perseonalities,

plectrums
yeah man...some days im just a little weird...well lets say usually 3 out of the 5 school days...
ROTFLMAO

This **** is to funny!
and wanker means idiot.... thought id let you know.

anyways, i use dunlop cause theyre cheap... just like my girlfriend. :/
Hahaha oh well if she is cheap, as long as you love each other. Since when did wanker mean idiot?
wanker is british slang for idiot

haha idk if we "love" eachother... i can sorta feel us breaking apart, but no need to be bummed about it.
Aww man are you trying to ya know save it at all or are you ready to move on man?

And don't be a wanker about it if it's gotta end end it right.
Page 1 of 3