Page 1 of 2
This really annoys me.

Ok, for Christmas, in a pack with a calender, deodorant, and some other stuff, I got a loofah. A loofah is one of those things you have in the shower where you rub soap on it, then rub your body with it and it gets all soapy and makes you clean and whatever.

So anyway, about a month after Christmas, my loofah goes missing. I ask my Mum where it is, and she says that she threw it out. I was obviously unhappy, so I asked her why the hell she threw it out. Her reply was something like:

"I don't know. Maybe it had mould on it".

I doubt something of that nature would get mouldy considering I used it quite regularly. I asked my Mum when was she going to buy me a new one. She starts carrying on, and eventually leaves in a huff.

I then decided to walk up to the nearest shopping centre to buy myself a new loofah. I pay $1.61AUS for it, then go home. My Mum is back home now.

I show her that I got a new loofah, and then she starts sighing and acting ridiculous again. I went and had a shower and used my new loofah. It was pretty good, although I liked my old one better.

Does anyone else have stories about their parents disposing of their perfectly good stuff?
haha... your mad about a loofa?
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
hahaha loofa, queer
OAKLAND A's - 9 TIME CHAMPS!!

DUKE BLUE DEVILS - 4 TIME CHAMPS & 19 TIME ACC CHAMPS!!

OAKLAND RAIDERS - 4 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS - 3 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

SAN JOSE SHARKS - NONE LOL!!
I'm not mad about the loofah as such.

Just annoyed that my Mum decided to throw something of mine away without asking.
I have sex with my loofah regularly and my mom threw it out. Jokes on her she touched a sodomized cleaning device.
C2B3
Colnel Claypool's Bucket of Bernie Brains

Quote by larry jones
I don't put people's quotes in my sig, but this would go there if I did.
Loofa-stealing ho! I hate people like that.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
John, why do you have a loofah?

That's not hXc...real men scrub with pumice stones.
Get baked, study theory.

Quote by :-D
Why are you bringing Cm into this?
I had a time capsule that I made in fifth grade. It was meant to be opened in 2007 after I graduate from high school.

After over six years of me waiting patiently, my brother got impatient and opened it up when I wasn't home and threw it away.

F*cker.
you should steal her vagasil
C2B3
Colnel Claypool's Bucket of Bernie Brains

Quote by larry jones
I don't put people's quotes in my sig, but this would go there if I did.
Quote by Instrumetal
John, why do you have a loofah?

That's not hXc...real men scrub with pumice stones.

Real men aren't suckXcore....
Oops, I mean hXc...
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
I went to a camp when I was younger, a music camp to be specific, and we got these shirts and I got all of the friends I made over there to sign it for me. Well, when I get home, I put it in my room on my bed, and my mother starts complaining about it being dirty.

"Well, Mom, I got people to sign it, obviously which is why it looks like that."

So, for a few days she keeps complaining about it, so I tell her to just ignore it. One day when I get back from school I find the shirt sitting on my bed "clean."

There was no sign that it had ever been worn at all, and all the names had been washed off, I got so mad at that, and I still hold it against her.

Sure, she didn't throw it away, but it held a lot of sentimental value, it's a shame. I'm still mad about it, because I probably won't see any of them for quite a long time.
no matter how nice it seems do not let your parents clean/organise your room for you..
Quote by bajeda
congrats, you made me chuckle at your stupidity.

Seinfeld Club
I named my loofa Tammy, tammy cleans me, tammy doesn't complain when i tell her to bake me a cake, i like cake, cake rhymes with bake, i've never baked bread, bread rhymes with bed, one time i fell off my bed
Quote by GdayArmstrong
I named my loofa Tammy, tammy cleans me, tammy doesn't complain when i tell her to bake me a cake, i like cake, cake rhymes with bake, i've never baked bread, bread rhymes with bed, one time i fell off my bed

I have no idea why that is funny lol.
umm.... Loofas are gay, are you gay? I don't think its very hXc to have a silly Green Day avatar....
Quote by GdayArmstrong

I have a friend named Tammy
Quote by GdayArmstrong

And here we have the Ritalin poster child.
Quote by The Casualty

Did she sign your ****ing shirt?
Schecter C-1 Classic
LTD EC-1000
Fender American FSR Mahog. Chambered Tele 60th
Fender Mexican Strat SD Hot Rails Br/Ne
Fender Hot Rod Deville 4x10
Boss DD-6
Boss Metal Zone
Wait, wait, wait you made a thread, to bitch how your mom, throws away your ****ing loofa? You get awarded pussy of Feb. 07. Yeah trying having your mom call you a bastard and a jerk and you'll never amount to anything, so yeah fuck you ass-wipe.

Btw sorry about your loofa
Quote by The Casualty

is she a loofa? if not, i dont think you need to be upset.
i had 2 shirts that were nearly identical except the colours one was blue one was black the blue one i used as a nut rag and the black i actually wore. mum threw out the black one and washed the blue one and put it back in my cupboard what a bitch
Quote by UndeadPaperclip
Screw emo jokes, what has 6 arms, 6 legs, and 2 heads?

Nirvana.

Member Of The 'Proud Owner Of An Ibanez' Club

www.myspace.com/woody_851
Fcuk you and your stupid loofah. You probably ride a segway and wear hawaiian shirts, shorts and sandals.
I had a loofah once, they're great.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
My mum does that, her usual excuse is "I must have put it away"...

I'm yet to know what "away" actually means in her books, but yeah. It's annoying.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Quote by GdayArmstrong

I applaud you for making me laugh at the crack of dawn...

Quote by The Casualty

So do I. What's the point?
I'm really sentimental and my mum used to throw my things away with the excuse 'well there's no room for it' I hate to think what she's doing with the few childhood toys that held sentimentality for me now i've moved out. Probably car-booted anything i left behind.
Loofa has to be the funniest word in the english language... Period.
"If you're going to try, go all the way. Otherwise don't even start..."
Charles Bukowski
LOLLING...

you're complaining over a $1.61AUS loofah which you use to wash your balls?

Unless it was a loofah made of gold... who cares?
Ug's Stupidest Member of the Year - 2005
Page 1 of 2