He supposedly coming to our church but I have no idea who he is. What's so special about him? He's gonna be a guest speaker or something.
--------------------

I LOVE DRAGONBALL Z
Quote by deluxity
google it

google doesnt work on my computer for some reason...no search engine does
--------------------

I LOVE DRAGONBALL Z
hes mike jones
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
THE HEAD COACH OF THE SUPERBOWL WINNING COACH

I heard he is very nice and is a good man
Quote by Dimebag22
4. the penis thread kid?

Quote by carol.
as of today 7.
you will forever be known to me as the "WHY DO My THREADS KEEP DYING!??! " kid.

^^ haha. Now honestly, you must be actually mentally retarted. Even if you didnt watch the Super Bowl, you should know that Tony Dungy won it as head coach of the Indianapolis Colts. He's a good Christian guy, and black as said before. And if you are on UG, why would google not work?
^ Also significant about Tony Dungy is that his son committed suicide last year.
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by afroboy
^^ haha. Now honestly, you must be actually mentally retarted. Even if you didnt watch the Super Bowl, you should know that Tony Dungy won it as head coach of the Indianapolis Colts. He's a good Christian guy, and black as said before. And if you are on UG, why would google not work?

i cant believe you called somebody retarded and spelled it wrong
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Quote by I was here

Head coach of the Colts, they just won the Super Bowl, if you didn't know.

Also a rather religious guy I take it.
Quote by I was here

Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20