Poll: Have you been arrested before?
Poll Options
View poll results: Have you been arrested before?
Yes
30 21%
No
113 78%
Voters: 144.
Page 1 of 2
Well, I got sent to the office again.

Ps. Welcome back Harry.
Get baked, study theory.

Quote by :-D
Why are you bringing Cm into this?
yup, for loitering

yeah im a badass
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by yawn
Tickets galore but no arrests.

My God...I need to pay a $200 ticket by the end of the month. When I'm mayor of America I will abolish all traffic laws.
Quote by jazkel24

Any bands you're trying to copy/sound like?
Quote by Instrumetal
Well, I got sent to the office again.

Ps. Welcome back Harry.

thanks. good to finally be back.
No. I'm a pussy.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
Quote by Hpda5121
My God...I need to pay a $200 ticket by the end of the month. When I'm mayor of America I will abolish all traffic laws.
Sweet

Except America doesn't have a national mayor position...
Yeah, and imprisoned for three years. It sucked so bad. The shit that goes on inside those places are crazy. Not as bad as the movies by any means, but still, BAD.
Quote by Hpda5121
-A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who aren't close-minded morons.

I pretty much listen to music with all guitars in it, well except the prodigy, but im not a closed minded moron. It's just not my taste in music.
Quote by guitarjunky89
Yeah, and imprisoned for three years. It sucked so bad. The shit that goes on inside those places are crazy. Not as bad as the movies by any means, but still, BAD.

You serious? What did you do?
almost became sex offender once..
Quote by bajeda
congrats, you made me chuckle at your stupidity.

Seinfeld Club
Momma' I just killed a man, put a gun against his head. Pulled the trigger, now he's dead.

Na, just kidding. But my friend was for about a year, and he told me some shit. Like how once you first get in (where he was) groups of guys will jerk off in their hands and then smack you in the face with it to see what you'll do. Whether you'll fight em' or just be a bitch about it.

NASTY stuff right there man.
Yeah let off a lethal bomb at school on accident... yeah I pwn. Unfortunately that happened to be the day I brough my Qu'ran to school
nope.
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
assault..although i was convicted but not arrested because i ran from the scene.
Quote by Tyrannous
Yeah let off a lethal bomb at school on accident... yeah I pwn. Unfortunately that happened to be the day I brough my Qu'ran to school

Accidently let off a bomb with the Qu'ran in your backpack! LOL! That has to be the funniest lie ive heard in quite a long time!
Quote by J.R.R. Tolkein
All that is gold does not glitter; not all those that wander are lost.

Quote by CowboyUp
If a mute swears, does his mum wash his hands with soap?

Food for thought from AussiE
I was "arrested" for "shoplifting". Except i wasn't shoplifting, and still was arrested and received a letter of notice from the store's lawyers demanding $475 but i didn't pay it and haven't heard from them since.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Hpda5121

yeah i have paid over 500 dollars my first semester with all my tickets, why cant they make the speed limit 70!!!!!!
Quote by Aussie Ghost
Accidently let off a bomb with the Qu'ran in your backpack! LOL! That has to be the funniest lie ive heard in quite a long time!

Interestingly enough that was completely true I was arrests for a 3rd degree felony of manufacturing and detonating a destructive device. Also a misdemeanor in the 2nd degree for disruption of school campus and disruption of school event. Due to a plea agreement the felony charges were dropped and I had probation for one year. But I did have to spend 2 days in jail. And I also had a Qu'ran and a Bible in my book bag so I could Bible/Qu'ran thump someone depending on the situation.
Last edited by Tyrannous at Feb 10, 2007,
Quote by yawn
Sweet

Except America doesn't have a national mayor position...

Yea...I know....

Quote by poweroutlet
I pretty much listen to music with all guitars in it, well except the prodigy, but im not a closed minded moron. It's just not my taste in music.

You're right, it should probably be reworded, but basicly its to comeback at those stupid sigs about "92% of teenagers have moved to rap. If you're one of the 8% who listen to REAL music..."
Quote by jazkel24

Any bands you're trying to copy/sound like?
Last edited by Hpda5121 at Feb 10, 2007,
Quote by Jonjy2
do u drive ^^?

lol never been arrested...never been to jail...never got the cops on me....but im 13, so it doesnt count

Yeah...Im almost 18.
Quote by the_experience
Never...haven't even gotten a ticket before.

Are you female?

I've been pulled over 3 times and gotten 5 tickets. My Girlfriend has been pulled over 7 or so times and hasn't gotten a single one.

As for being arrested, eh...I've probably done worse things than a lot of people, especially in a car, but I always scout out the areas for cops and such first, and I always know where they are on the highways because they never mix it up, so no arrests for me.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
Quote by UndeadPaperclip
Are you female?

I've been pulled over 3 times and gotten 5 tickets. My Girlfriend has been pulled over 7 or so times and hasn't gotten a single one.

As for being arrested, eh...I've probably done worse things than a lot of people, especially in a car, but I always scout out the areas for cops and such first, and I always know where they are on the highways because they never mix it up, so no arrests for me.

I'm a male that happens to not be an idiot. I've never been pulled over before....I'm a good driver. I usually drive about 10 km/h above the speed limit, but so does everyone else.......

I'm too smart to get a ticket....
I've been arrested, I won't tell you for what...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
been arrested 3 times in the past 2 months

once for possession twice for criminal damage (graffiti)
Acoustic Percussion Guitar Player
Quote by InvaderTSN
I can only poop during full moons.
dont get arrested kiddies... it looks bad on forms and the cells smell like pish
Acoustic Percussion Guitar Player
Quote by InvaderTSN
I can only poop during full moons.
Page 1 of 2