Page 1 of 3
When I have sex with one of my girlfirends once in awhile one of them will squirt and I was wondering what's in it? I know it can't be semen so what is it?
:stickpoke My guess is it isnt semen.
Last edited by WrongWay at Feb 10, 2007,
haha, the idea that it could be semen is just hilarious to me... anyways, i believe its just some stored liquid thats basically the equivelant of a mans prostate fluid.
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Quote by metabolicmaggot
When I have sex with one of my girlfirends once in awhile one of them will squirt and I was wondering what's in it? I know it can't be semen so what is it?

Its pure vitamins. Drink it.

Edit:
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by Twist of fate
They shoot gold and cheesecake from Cum land

Cum Land was the closet in my dad's room.
Schecter C-1 Classic
LTD EC-1000
Fender American FSR Mahog. Chambered Tele 60th
Fender Mexican Strat SD Hot Rails Br/Ne
Fender Hot Rod Deville 4x10
Boss DD-6
Boss Metal Zone
Its Vagina juice.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
I lol'd at this, straight from wikipedia;

In the United Kingdom, the British Board of Film Classification denies the existence of the phenomenon of female ejaculation, regarding it instead as urination during sex, thus banning its depiction under its rules.
Quote by metabolicmaggot

You're a dirty liar.

1) It is very hard for any female to have an orgasm from just intercourse, because there is little or no stimulation to the clitoris.
2) Female ejaculation, or 'squirting' is merely a build up of mostly urine and vaginal secretions. It typically happens because there is much pressure put on the females bladder during intercourse, and if she chooses (or can't help it) then it will 'squirt'.
3) I bet you've never really gotten laid, just asking because it's something you saw.
considering your" that emo kid that got beat up " im guessing by girlfreinds you mean men
Quote by Daffodil Lament
You're a dirty liar.

1) It is very hard for any female to have an orgasm from just intercourse, because there is little or no stimulation to the clitoris.
2) Female ejaculation, or 'squirting' is merely a build up of mostly urine and vaginal secretions. It typically happens because there is much pressure put on the females bladder during intercourse, and if she chooses (or can't help it) then it will 'squirt'.
3) I bet you've never really gotten laid, just asking because it's something you saw.

I have pics...
Quote by Pacifica112J
Post them. Here. Now.

pics of your girlfriends squirting?
Quote by Pacifica112J
Post them. Here. Now.

Ha but then I would get banned. Your trying to get me banned. HA! I've seen through your evil plan.
post them now''

but just block out the nipples and the private parts....
so you dont get banned
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
Quote by metabolicmaggot
Ha but then I would get banned. Your trying to get me banned. HA! I've seen through your evil plan.

It's a small price to pay to prove that you're not the homo-sexual we all think you as.
Quote by metabolicmaggot

Not if the mods dont see it or we dont report it (which we wont)
Last edited by Twist of fate at Feb 10, 2007,
Wow what a thread. A thread about chicks cumming on a guitar tablature website.
Edit: And bass.
Xbox 360 Gamertag - TheTacoDoctor
Just send a message saying your from UG.
CoD4 anyone?
Last edited by Defaulted at Feb 10, 2007,
Quote by Defaulted
Wow what a thread. A thread about chicks cumming on a guitar tablature website.

guitar?
Lol. Wow. You guys (and gals) are a bunch of horny bastards. Begging me to post pics of my naked 15 year old girlfriend. You sicken me....I'll post them later (CENSORED!!!)
Quote by metabolicmaggot

I only got 30 days for posting a link with pictures showing Britney Spears's bearded clam.
Page 1 of 3