Go to the site feedback forum and complain there.
But theres not much they can do.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
yah it will happen. take this to site feedback. zappp cant avoid it because he doesnt have control of the ad on the site.... i think thats what he said once
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
the worst i get is the occasional gif of college chicks making out
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Quote by unplugtheradio
now we have to ban UG :[

*sees UG in FOTB "hey guizzz Why the fuck i get banned???? god you mods are soo mean...."
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
I once came into the pit and the banner at the top was a girl without a shirt on. At first i didn't believe it so i went back to the index then hit back and it was still there.
just block it using ur pop-up blocker thingy or animated media blocker, watever its called
right now i got the "Which Zodiak sign are you?" ad, most revealing ive gotten is the "Want to see the other half?" ad with a nice butt right in the middle
Quote by BottleOfSmoke
the worst i get is the occasional gif of college chicks making out

Yeah I ****in' hate that, just trying to look up some tabs and all this noise pops up with that gif of college chicks.
the only thing that annoys me is the sounds they make, can anyone tell me how to mute those?
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
And my penis can grow 15inches with the help of herbal inhancements, but you don't see me running around OMFG LAWZZ MY PENIS GUYS GUYS GUYS!! MY PENIS ITS BIGGG!!!!!! LAWZ OMFG BLAME THE BANNERS!

****in n00b
i dont think u can unless u mute the volume on ur whole computer. some of those ads r gross...
[img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/NotsodumbnowamI.jpg[/img]
George Bush - "More than just a euphanism of pubic hair" - Colin Mocharie

MySpace be my friend,...... please?

Quote by iamded
My god... so simple... yet so fucking genius! You rock.