Page 1 of 2
Hey, the only way i can go out tonight is if i tell a lie.
here's the story...

my dad went away for the weekend, and he trusts me to stay home by myself. my mum on the other hand, will not let me, and she lives in a different house and wants me to stay with her. she will not let me out at night though coz shes a tight. so i was thinking of saying i am going to go to a friends house and ill sleep there, but ill actualy sleep at my dads. now the thing is, my mum has a history of CALLING the parents of the house im sleeping at to make sure it's ok. so i thought that i'd have to say ill sleep at someone who she doesn't know. but then she mite ask for the fkn number!!

any suggestions?

thanks, id really appreciate it as this nights gona be aweomse.
Just saying "im goin for a walk" and never return ever.
Ehh I have no idea. Tough call.
say your friends (the one youre 'staying' ats) house has no phone because theyre poor.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by lateraluspiral
Just saying "im goin for a walk" and never return ever.
Ehh I have no idea. Tough call.
say your friends (the one youre 'staying' ats) house has no phone because theyre poor.

lol. she won't realyl belive that.

one person i was thinking of has just moved houses and they havn't got a home phone yet.

but then i thought that maybe she would speak to them from my mobile or something...
Quote by WrongWay
argue your ass off until she leaves you alone.

doesn;'t work with her.
Just say your spending the night at a buds house who has a deeper voice that could pass as someones dad. Problem solved.
Nikolas
Quote by -ty-
doesn;'t work with her.

It does if you argue hard enough.
Hahaha it's amazing how disrespectfull some people are...damn if i even lied to my mom like that she beat my ass...apparently people aren't very good parents anymore.
well ur mum does sound like a tight ass, if u talk to ur dad, do u think he could convince her to let u stay at his place by urself?
[img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/NotsodumbnowamI.jpg[/img]
George Bush - "More than just a euphanism of pubic hair" - Colin Mocharie

MySpace be my friend,...... please?

Quote by iamded
My god... so simple... yet so fucking genius! You rock.
why dont you ask a friend to cover for you

one who has a deep voice and/or has liberal parents
Quote by Fire Hawk
well ur mum does sound like a tight ass, if u talk to ur dad, do u think he could convince her to let u stay at his place by urself?

man, my dad will let me.
ive already done this 3 times before, and hes lied to my mum for me (well not really, he just never said hes going away), but the last time we got caught because of my fkn sister.

so he won't lie for me again. hes letting me stay the night, but hes not having any say in it.
Quote by zerowing
why dont you ask a friend to cover for you

one who has a deep voice and/or has liberal parents

none of my friends sound like a dad, we are only 14.

and no parents will lie as far as i know.
How about...say ur staying at a buddy's house, and u call her. Call ur buddy and have him three-way call her (so she gets ur friend's number in her caller id).

Sucks for you man...my mom left me home alone almost an entire week last year or the year before that.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by evening_crow
How about...say ur staying at a buddy's house, and u call her. Call ur buddy and have him three-way call her (so she gets ur friend's number in her caller id).

Sucks for you man...my mom left me home alone almost an entire week last year or the year before that.

lol. the whole thing is NOT to give my mum the number.

yeah my dad will let me stay for a week it's just my mum...
hmmm. u could just kick up a stink about it. i mean its not like ur going to set the house on fire or anything

Quote by iamded
**** her with a knife. Whats that Cannibal Corpse song?
Schecter C-1 Classic
LTD EC-1000
Fender American FSR Mahog. Chambered Tele 60th
Fender Mexican Strat SD Hot Rails Br/Ne
Fender Hot Rod Deville 4x10
Boss DD-6
Boss Metal Zone
the way i see it, u live with ur dad right? well its his decision if he wants to let u stay home by urself, when ur staying with her its her decision, but at the moment its up to ur dad

Quote by iamded
well, go to a friends house until she calls, then just leave and go to your dads house.

just tell the kids parents that you need to leave.
yeah but i suppose she's entitled to make decisions since she is my mother.
my dad lets me go out n stuff all the time, but we don't tell my mum.

think about it this way.

you have a child, and your wife lives somewhere else.
you are protective of your child, and you don't want anything to happen to him, so you don't let him out at night. now if ur wife says its ok, and your child went out, then how would you feel?
Wait, why do you want to sleep at your dad's house alone anyway. It doesn't sound very fun.

did you know the major scale on a piano, starting at whatever note (lets say E). you just go straight up the white keys without hitting a black one. and you got the major scale.

Quote by daytripper75
well, go to a friends house until she calls, then just leave and go to your dads house.

just tell the kids parents that you need to leave.

my mum will still try and follow me up.

i have no intention of going to a friends house anyway.
You look your mom directly in the eye and say "HEY WOMAN I DO WHAT I WANT" then spit in her eye, and fly off on your magical penguin, works everytime man.
Quote by Stacked Actors
Wait, why do you want to sleep at your dad's house alone anyway. It doesn't sound very fun.

well previously i've had parties, but not tonight.

anyway ill be drunk, so i just want to be alone by myself if i have a hangover in the morning.
true. does she think ur responsible? like u dont go jumping off buildings or setting urself on fire, or doing drugs or anything do u?

Quote by iamded
how old are you? like 13?

are you under your dads authority or your mums?

if you normally live with your dad, and he says you can stay there, how can she stop you? its not up to her. just have your dad talk to her about it.
Quote by Fire Hawk
true. does she think ur responsible? like u dont go jumping off buildings or setting urself on fire, or doing drugs or anything do u?

no, and i've never given her the chance to proove that im responsible, because i've never been aloud out under her anyway.

my dad trusts me because hes let me out and i've come home in one piece.
I still say do the penguin, but if that doesnt work (no idea why it wouldnt) serously grow some balls and just tell her off.
Quote by daytripper75
how old are you? like 13?

are you under your dads authority or your mums?

if you normally live with your dad, and he says you can stay there, how can she stop you? its not up to her. just have your dad talk to her about it.

im 14.
but my mum obviously don't think its safe for me to stay home.
well thats a good argument. she has to let u go one day, ur not going to be her little boy for ever, and she has to realise that U R responsible (i think) and that u can be trusted. u have plenty of evidence to say that u will be ok

Quote by iamded
Quote by Mortal Hero
Lying causes to much complications....why not obey your mom?

You my friend...are a pussy, and therefore you are not aloud to look at a girl touch a girl, or even think about a girl any more.
Quote by Mortal Hero
Lying causes to much complications....why not obey your mom?

coz then ill be a loaner all night.
fkn hell.... i told her i was sleeping somewhere and she said i had to leave her a number, so i argued then hung up on her.

fuk shes annoying.
Quote by -ty-
fkn hell.... i told her i was sleeping somewhere and she said i had to leave her a number, so i argued then hung up on her.

fuk shes annoying.

good enough, the worst she can do is come over there herself and she probably wont do that

Quote by iamded
errr alright just had a fight with her...
shes now threatining me with shit if i dont give her the number lol...
now my dads involved...
Page 1 of 2