Ok here it is my second take of this one.

My first recording was off timing so someone told me to use a bt, so i did with this one. I also corrected my tuning so that should sound better. I find this a hard song being that I have played under a year so im sure there are mistakes but i did my best and all crit will be accepted. post your song here.

here she is http://rplb.dmusic.com/
Bishop of Zeppelinism - PM TheHeartbreaker to join

Quote by AdayTripper
If the teletubby has a vagina, I'll stick my dick in there.
I think your G and D are out by like a quarter step there. Pretty important when recording to tune with an actual tuner and not just your ears man.
yea i just checked my tuning it was out a bit I find it goes out a lot easier when the guitar is tuned down.

Quote by AdayTripper
if you noticed, the backing track is a step up higher than your tuning, which as you've previously been told is out also. take that into consideration when you try it again
It's beyond me how one does not realize that's he's playing in a different key than that of the backing track.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
Last edited by Zeppelin256 at Feb 10, 2007,
ok ok i get that the tuning was out but how was it other than that . I honestly at my level am more concerned of my playing technique. I am guessing that the playing its self is alright(being that no one has said anything bad about it) and if so that is a very good thing

Quote by AdayTripper
I think you've pretty much got the main parts of the song down (tuning issues aside). It was kind of muffled/hard to hear. Did you just record your guitar with the backing track playing on your computer speakers?

The solo needs the most work. The timing of the different licks was off, and it pretty much sounded like you didn't really know what you were playing. Just give it some more practice and post another in-tune recording and you'll get alot more positive posts on this.