A thought. With controversy, hate and flammage being the primary engine of forum existence, is it not that the most profound and beautiful statements will fall down among the thready detritus? Is it only by saying something stupid by which we can guarantee ourselves attention?
Quote by Meths
Really, it's quite gutting that we'll all be dead by the time the earth is entirely underwater because I really want to stick your head underwater while standing on Everest and say "if sea levels aren't rising, HOW COME YOU'RE DYING?!"
Quote by jammoe
A thought. With controversy, hate and flammage being the primary engine of forum existence, is it not that the most profound and beautiful statements will fall down among the thready detritus? Is it only by saying something stupid by which we can guarantee ourselves attention?

*Is the only one who understands*

Well, that's where being an attention whore originates. Sadly, most people on this site are that exactly. And that will be UG's downfall, mark my words. I mean, that faggy emo kid has done 3 stupid threads alone today.
Get baked, study theory.

Quote by :-D
Why are you bringing Cm into this?
It happens in everyday life, so why not here, eh?
There are plenty people above being an idiot, so really you just have to try and ignore those who are (as hard as it is sometimes).
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by Instrumetal
*Is the only one who understands*

Well, that's where being an attention whore originates. Sadly, most people on this site are that exactly. And that will be UG's downfall, mark my words. I mean, that faggy emo kid has done 3 stupid threads alone today.

666 BRO
and by making this thread you are no better than they are...
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
The irony is that if I'm making a valid point, then it'll die.
Quote by Meths
Really, it's quite gutting that we'll all be dead by the time the earth is entirely underwater because I really want to stick your head underwater while standing on Everest and say "if sea levels aren't rising, HOW COME YOU'RE DYING?!"
Did you honestly think that by making this thread, everyone would realize how foolish they were and "the pit" would turn into an intelligent message board? You aren't going the change anything. It will still be full of giant kittens with shorthand instant messaging phrases on them and "shoop da whoop". I also think that these boards are full of stupidity, but I don't really think that it covers any beauty. What beauty is there to see in a forum called "the pit". I think you were just trying to sound poetic... No offence, but nothing will change.
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
Quote by evan1234567
Quote by PieceOfMind666
Did you honestly think that by making this thread, everyone would realize how foolish they were and "the pit" would turn into an intelligent message board? You aren't going the change anything. It will still be full of giant kittens with shorthand instant messaging phrases on them and "shoop da whoop". I also think that these boards are full of stupidity, but I don't really think that it covers any beauty. What beauty is there to see in a forum called "the pit". I think you were just trying to sound poetic... No offence, but nothing will change.

I think you said the same thing as my giant kitty.
MG Free At Last
Quote by PieceOfMind666

Of course I don't have delusions about expecting "accomplishment". I go to forums because I like to talk. I had a thought so I verbalized it. I'm mostly just really bored. This would indeed the wrong place to go if I wanted to be changing or bettering the world. But I don't, it's just where I go to add my own tone to the sharp chords of babbling. That my particular babbling is about the very nature of Thread is fairly immaterial.
Quote by Meths
sorry. I'm a dog person.
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
Quote by evan1234567