16 42%
No
5 13%
there alright
3 8%
don't care
14 37%
Voters: 38.
MY GOD SHUT THE FUCK UP, THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN DONE 100000000000000000000000000 TIMES IN THE LAST WEEK. Okay is a fucking music scence, accept people for who they are ass fuck and not what they look like. Damn I fuckin hate pricks like you.
Quote by st.jimmy4091680
MY GOD SHUT THE FUCK UP, THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN DONE 100000000000000000000000000 TIMES IN THE LAST WEEK. Okay is a fucking music scence, accept people for who they are ass fuck and not what they look like. Damn I fuckin hate pricks like you.

Last night I played a blank tape at full volume. The mime next door went crazy.

Quote by Whatley2212
Some of them, atleast the ones who go around showing off their cuts..and screaming look at me I'm EMO!

yeppers. a couple of my friends like emo music, but they're not the poser hot-topic types.
Go Veg.
I know some, their loud and stupid, and just want attention...
and Emo music sucks!
ESP Fan
Owner Of:
ESP Standard Horizon NT II transparent Cherry
I was hating them before it was the trendy thing to do.
Quote by rabidguitarist
manowar.

on the subject:
anyone else notice that the film '300' is like... manowar: the movie?

Quote by morbid_death
Sam, you are my hero.

Metallurgy. Traditional Metal from Brisbane
http://www.myspace.com/metallurgy
Emo music > you
Labels are stupid. If you'd spend less time labelling people and judging them by their appearance and actually used common sense, you'd realize labels mean nothing and they don't make a person better or worse. You're all scum.
Reported, fuxxor.
They're neither good or bad and I could care less. I still do label people as scene or emo but I don't really see why there's a reason to hate someone just because they listen to a certain type of music or dress "emo/scene"
Quote by iheart_a7x
They're neither good or bad and I could care less. I still do label people as scene or emo but I don't really see why there's a reason to hate someone just because they listen to a certain type of music or dress "emo/scene"

I am rather against the poseurs, but I am even more against the bastards that scream "GO DIE YOU F*CKING EMO!!!" at the occasional black shoe.
I think I already posted in a thread like this TONIGHT!
Get baked, study theory.

Quote by :-D
Why are you bringing Cm into this?
i hope they all die.

My Website

Sometimes I make people spurt:
Quote by nimrod_hahahaha
sigged for making me spurt guiness on my laptop...damn you!

Quote by imdeth

Jimmy that was pure awesomeness. WIN!