Well my school counselor called me down to the office randomly and asked me to do some teen discussion table at a church for four hours tomorrow. i declined, but two nights ago we get a call and its her calling to tell my parents it would be good for me to do or something. So since it is going on my record, my parents are making of me. i am pissed, so i want to make it funny since its a saturday, i have to get up early(starts at 11), and its also 4 hours long. so they are going to ask me questions and i have to answer "honestly" so what would be some fun/funny things to do. they ask you things about home and school so i am looking for some fun things to say like :"do your parents curse?" "no the real question is, do my school teachers and counselors cuss at me?..........(long pause)....... and the answer would be........absolutely. "

I can keep a straight face through anything. For example: we had a substitute and we started talking about the california spanking law trying to get passed. so i asked the lady if it was still illegal to tazer your kids in california, and she said yes and asked me if myparents tazered me and i said "yes.......well when i get bad grades or backtalk" so i got to miss class because she sent me to go talk to the counselor, and i just hid in the bathroom until class finished.

so has anyone ever been to one, an how was it?

There's something living in these lines.
well, i suggest that since it is on caturday, you make all your answers relate to cats.

thats what i would do anyway.

just a suggestion.

some little bitches from 4chan might try to invade your group discussion for using caturday though, so be careful.
nice man.. i once had something like that from a social worker bout my parents coz we're doing some government thing. at the end im like 'now i hope i ran to script alright, dad' haaahah
- tommy
just randomly start speaking in pig latin. or pretend you're a nazi. or tell stories about your days as jimi hendrix's roadie. or pretend like you can't control the volume of your voice. the possibilities are endless.
We have lingered in the chambers of the sea
By sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown
Till human voices wake us, and we drown.

- T.S. Eliot

Quote by daytripper75
well, i suggest that since it is on caturday, you make all your answers relate to cats.

thats what i would do anyway.

just a suggestion.

some little bitches from 4chan might try to invade your group discussion for using caturday though, so be careful.

hahaha i remember that thread.

just use your imagination, being a fascist would work, pretending to be completely stoned would also work (just laugh throughout the whole thing and say things like "dude. . .wait, what?")