Oh okay, I got it. I didn't know I could delete my own post, thanks.... so... which one?
Hmm.... well, what about the Ibanez GRGM21, that seems better than the GAX70? I don't know.
Egh... I can't stand the look of that SG, it looks like a toy or something, its the color. I have an SG and its black.
id go fot the Ibanez GRGM21 or the Epiphone SG
My current rig:
Samick Strat
Epiphone Les Paul
Vox DA-5
Samick 80 watts amp (Doesn't sound good though)
Zoom 505
Boss DS-2
:stickpoke
I think when you'll get better, you'll be better off with an ibanez.
ESP Fan
Owner Of:
ESP Standard Horizon NT II transparent Cherry
Quote by Jayps Inimical
I think when you'll get better, you'll be better off with an ibanez.

Yeah, that's what I'm getting from my friend who's been playing for 4 years.
I have a GAX70 - Its not so great to be honest IMO. Id go with IJS20 or the Epi mate; Probably the IJS20
Cort M800 - £320
Cort MR780FX - £220
dude that sg is alot different than the one at the guitar center. that one link doesnt do it justice... but it sounds really nice. the one at the gc has chrome hardware and pickups.
Don't get th GAX70, it's pretty rubbish for the price, and the tone on it is incredibly muddy. I'd go for the GRGM21, for sure. If you havent noticed, the IJS20 is the same guitar as the GAX70.
Ibanez SR505
Ashdown ABM 300 EVO II
Epifani UL410
Dont get the GRGM, its a kids guitar. If you're looking for a jumpstart pack, have a look into the IJX40/IJX121 pack.
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
i dont know much bout ibanez but id say top 1
Gear:

Gibson lpj
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone Les Paul 1960's Tribute Plus
Schecter s-1
Marshall JCM900 100WATT HEAD
Fender mustang 1
Dunlop Crybaby
Danelectro Distortion
Tanglewood exotic electro acoustic
Westfield Bass
I'd go with the GRGM21 out of those.. although i really suggest you go to a guitar shop, even second-hand, and give guitars a play before buying... nothing worse than something arriving in the mail that you've never touched before.

Every instrument is unique.. find the one that suits you, not looks most attractive off the website.
Ug's Stupidest Member of the Year - 2005
Don't get that GRGM, it's small scale, built for like a 10 year old....and wont help you with your technique, especially as you move on to a larger guitar. I'd say the top one of those, but also look in to what Madpickin suggested.
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join