Alrighty here goes. Theres these f***ers who keep calling my home and cell phone and basically just keep insulting me. I'm not exactly sure what to do about this. I'm pretty sure I know who it is, this guy I went to school with. But he's a pretty bad dude, I'm kind of afraid if I go to fight him I'll get stabbed or something. I've been thinking about getting his number blocked (not sure if you can do this, I live in Canada and I'm not sure if the police or phone company will do this). Or if I don't do that, I figure I'll post his number on UG here and all of you guys can do what you will to him. Any suggestions at all would be appreciated. Thanks in advance guys and girls.

BTW: If any of this seems nonsensical to you, chalk that up to me being a little bit impaired at the time of writing .
Lets hear the number. Don't forget area code.
Stop taking life so seriously, you're not getting out alive anyway.
Record all the conversations, say CLEARLY you don't want him calling you anymore, and then sue him for harassment if he keeps calling a few more times. Bam, free money.
Quote by #1 synth
WOW, that was probably the best burn i've seen on here, you get +2 respect points wanttobebetter

Quote by Pan-Tallica
^X2 ... Didn't wahappen already warn you for acting like a mod?
Seriously, if you post here or PM me the number I will memorise it and ring him every time I go past a pay phone
lol i would give you guys the number right now if i had it, but i'd need to get it from a buddy of mine first. sadly, ive not got the call display, its been my downfall several times, haha
I'd love that, for this guy to just get screwed around with so much, he definitely deserves it. We should make this some "UG Official F*** Around With This Absolute Douchebag Thread" haha
Or a thread like the LAUGAM one, but like "Leave a dickhead that a UGer hates an abusive message". People could post numbers that others are encouraged to prank.
lol k well im pretty sure that the guy i was going to get the number from is part of the whole calling me thing too. so might not be able to get it from him :S which is bad, cuz that dude is supposed to be one of my good friends. damn i got messed up friends, lol
Quote by jhardcore
Seriously, if you post here or PM me the number I will memorise it and ring him every time I go past a pay phone

+1
Stop taking life so seriously, you're not getting out alive anyway.
I agree, I live in the UK and will feel free to call him collect
I wanna call him. I would be definately willing to spend $2 on a payphone to annoy him to no end.
Quote by Wanttobebetter
Record all the conversations, say CLEARLY you don't want him calling you anymore, and then sue him for harassment if he keeps calling a few more times. Bam, free money.

Or post on UG.

They would both be pretty good. You either get loads of money, or we/you get a laugh.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
Ill call him and totally diss him up on the phone.

If you give me his cell phone number i know a website that you can send SMS for free to any cell phone over the net (too valuable to give you the link, sorry).
Quote by RHCP94
Green Day should be so proud that there band is better than a bunch of 16 year olds.................medals anyone?

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
Gotta love ticked off metal heads.

JAMMER-91

Hare Krishna
Quote by jammer-91
Ill call him and totally diss him up on the phone.

If you give me his cell phone number i know a website that you can send SMS for free to any cell phone over the net (too valuable to give you the link, sorry).

Aww c'mon!!!

Do what's best, tell the rest!
K ill get it in a sec
Quote by RHCP94
Green Day should be so proud that there band is better than a bunch of 16 year olds.................medals anyone?

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw

JAMMER-91

Hare Krishna
Nah i wanna have all the glory of pissin the guy off the most
Quote by RHCP94

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw

JAMMER-91

Hare Krishna
http://nitchi.50webs.com/smspage.htm

Theres the free SMS link
Quote by RHCP94

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw

JAMMER-91

Hare Krishna
you need to know area code and service provider code
Quote by RHCP94

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw

JAMMER-91

Hare Krishna
Last edited by jammer-91 at Feb 10, 2007,
yeah i dont know the code for it//
Quote:
guy-get an ak-47 shoot him and blame it on his dog
man-he dont have one... can someone siriously help me?!
guy-just jack one froma local pet store. throw it in his yard. shoot him. duck tape the ak-14 to the dogs paw. run.. use gloves.
Quote by shooky
yeah i dont know the code for it//

Look in google. I got the code to call my cousins in india through google.
Quote by RHCP94

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw

JAMMER-91

Hare Krishna
Alright guys, I'm pretty much giving him one more chance to not call me again. If he calls just once more... have at him boys and girls.
how i cant enter the mobile phone number
the area is too small, if the 9985 shit are the only codes that i can use then its worthless :S