Poll: Moving/Supergrass - one of the best songs ever?
Poll Options
View poll results: Moving/Supergrass - one of the best songs ever?
Yes
2 20%
No
8 80%
Voters: 10.
self explanatory...
im finding it well hard to use a plectrum with my right hand coz i never use it.
someone suggested wanking with my right hand to strengthen it but i was hoping somebody could give me some better suggestions
Christ no!

It's barely one of Supergrass's best songs, and lets be honest they don't crop up that often amongst the "greatest songwriters ever" discussions,

I'm a huge fan of them (yet again the Britpop Law raises it's head), but personally I'd say that their 3 best are Going Out, Caught By The Fuzz and Alright.

Sorry to shatter your illusions but even asking this question is short-sighted to the point of sycophancy about how Supergrass actually compare to other bands in the mid-90's, never mind of all time. Can you honestly hold your hands up and say that "Movin" is a better song than Pink Floyd's "Wish You Were Here" for example...?
It's catchy. It's got an actually quite interesting chord progression. I like it.

It's not one of the best songs ever though.
Quote by Doolittle
what are you guys talking about?

here ya go
Quote by tezhall
here ya go

Nice one

I love this song, but one of the greatest songs ever? Fraid not. Certainly one of Supergrass' finest!
Encore God & Asomodai- UG JHS Brotherhood

Encore God: fighting UG Zeppelin-centrism since 2002.
Oh yeah. Lyrically rather depressing but musically uplifting. I like that too.
The Britpop Law - if it's Britpop, then I have a legal and moral duty to worship it, hahaha
I always considered this my favourite Supergrass track until I remembered they did 'caught by the fuzz', 'alright', and most importantly, 'sun hits the sky'.

They're still releasing decent stuff though, so one day hopefully they'll get back to writing consistently well like they used to.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic