Okay so I'm gonna put something underneath my bridge to block the trem from being pulled up which will hopefully permit me to use drop tunings. Has anyone ever tried this? What did you use to block it? And finally, how well did it keep the guitar in tune?
I'd rather not use a battery in case it leaks or something...
It's an Edge Pro trem. The Tremol-no looks great, is there any UK site or something where I can get one of these?
Put a block of wood,it increases sustain
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
i went to lowes and got a small L bracket and put in there and it works like a charm... took two small screws and screw it in.... sturdy and can remove latter on if need be...
If you permanently want to block it, then blocks of wood is the cheapest and best solution. If you still want to use the system, then getting a Tremol-no would be best. No D-Tuna can fit the EdgePro, the string lockers are different and the system doesnt allow it to fit.
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
You gotta be careful when blocking an EdgePro with pieces of wood. The wood needs to be cut shorter on the back part side since you dont want it to make contact with the string feeder (the red clippers) coz it may damage it.
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic