Hey everyone.

I'm kinda new around here, but have been playing for a little while. Although im still a guitar nub (2 years plus/minus)

I thought it would be fun to get a thread to get to know the college people on here who play guitar like yourself!

So here's the deal;

i know you people have cameras, take a pic of your ROOM, YOURSELF, and even your GUITAR (you can be in the pic too for two in one haha )

Post where you go to school, your major, your year, age, nything you feel comfortable/wanna tell people about yourself.

Anyhow, hopefully all goes well we will get to know who you are, where you go to school, and your cool room/place.

So I'll start!

Name: Bryan R.
School: UCLA 4th year, Philosophy

I'm a 4th year, 22 years old about to graduate this June-07, been playing guitar for about 2 years every day, give or take a month or two and in love with it! Don't know whats in store after i graduate but i know ill still be playin guitar

Heres some pics of me, room, etc hehe

Me

My room

My Current Guitar, and the guitar that should be here next week! I made some money so i spoiled myself as a college grad present early and ordered another taylor!

And the new 1 to be here! (i cant wait!)

Yay! Allright I'm done now :-p

-B-
"TONE ADDICT"
I get a sneaky feeling this isn't going to be around for long.
Ug's Stupidest Member of the Year - 2005
Nice room dude, my room's so small and crap compared to that, and nice computer. Haha.
Ibanez SR505
Ashdown ABM 300 EVO II
Epifani UL410
I have no camera

Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
go to the new members forum, maybe they'll be interested in you and your guitar
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
Don't really feel like taking pics.

I go to Queen's University, Kingston. Engineering Physics, 3rd year. I suppose it's been 3 years of guitar now? Unfortunately not nearly enough practice when school gets busy.

Anyways, the main things I wanted to say was those are excellent pictures. I can never take pics that turn out that well.