Epiphone Goth Les Paul Studio

I am considering purchasing this guitar. Another option of mine is the Fender Standard Stratocaster. They differ about 100$ in price. I play all sorts of stuff from Hendrix to Incubus to Alice in Chains. So help me out with my decision, which do you think is a better option and why? Thanks!
The Goth Les Paul Studio is not a very good guitar. The construction quality is below standard. In fact, it's just like a Les Paul Studio (believe it or not), only it looks more emo. Epiphone Les Paul Standard is a lot better.

However, for hendrix and incubus, I'd take a strat.
I wouldn't bother with the Epi. Even though it has a set neck, I don't think it will quite measure up to a strat. They are not that bad, but I think it is worth paying a little extra for a strat, because I think you will be pleased with it for longer. It's no frills, whereas the Epi is more frills than substance...
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
Fat Strat all the way mate. Especially for AIC. Make sure to try LOTS of Mexicans and pick the one you like, as they differ.
Actually, my friend just bought a Goth LP studio, and i have to say i hate the looks. but it plays real nice. smooth neck. I enjoy playing it whenever i am at his house. so i'd get the LP.
Member of UG's Mac users club. PM Metalstillsucks if you are wanting in.

Quote by hendrixmusicman
whats IMO? like Emo? If imo is emo, then buddy, you can just shut up because im in the anti emo army. same with the veggies. I'm classic rock all the way.