this next track is called sketching, I recorded it in one hour. (clichè cover-up for my shitty playing?)

anyway, A few points up for this song:

the opening sample is a part from a Jim Jones (Peoples Temple cult leader) speech
Every elctronic sound that you hear is on purpose, I though it would add to the song
I chose to do the lead guitar just to give more 'feel' to the song, it's not the main voice of the song.
This is a demo for a longer prog song that i'm working on, PT style.
ADAM MADE ME DO IT!
I had no will for having another Lead guitar take, so mind my amateur-raw playing.

thank you for just listening.

Please give me constructive reviews, I looking forward hearing Intelligent comments.

I hope you will enjoy.

Link (if you want other types just say)-

HERE

and in my Dmusic-

http://omricohen.dmusic.com/

P.S
sorry for the comical size of that player, just ignore that.
...And The Nominees Are
Last edited by jagstang270 at Feb 10, 2007,
Quote by jagstang270

ADAM MADE ME DO IT!

Oh did I now?!

Well, I love this track, the intro blends into the rhythm smoothly and the lead guitar comes in nicely. I like the flanger used and the electronic sounds that pop up every so often. Very nice tune...

Gonna Leave this town

Gotta leave this town

Gonna make a whole lotta money

Gonna be big yeah...
(Jimi Hendrix - Hear My Train A Comin')

flickr
Last edited by add45 at Feb 10, 2007,
Very smooth, I like this. Not too many mistakes that I can pick out. The bending sounded nice; it always upsets me someone bends a string and produces a bad pitch. There's really not much to say about this one, I liked it, and I can't complain. Swell job, and thanks for critiquing mine.
I'm listening to the song now. I like it...very interesting...especially the lead guitar. I like the the way that the lead follows the rhythm with the three note/chord thing. The background guitar running through the chords sounds cool too. Nice job. Some parts kind of remind me of Mastodon's slower stuff or maybe like opeth or something...pretty cool. Check mine out. You might like square circle it's kind of similar in style to this https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=522091