Im in south eastern suburbs of melbourne and play metal rythm and lead. i write songs and solos and am looking for another guitarist with similar abilities and ambitions, aswell as a decent metal drummer
my influences are metallica, pantera, trivium, god forbid, all that remains, killswitch engage, a7x etc
You still looking for a guitarist?
If so, which suburb?
        |\
[U]        | |                     [/U]
[U]        |/     .-.              [/U]
[U]       /|_     `-’       |      [/U]
[U]      //| \      |       |      [/U]
[U]     | \|_ |     |     .-|      [/U]
      *-|-*    (_)     `-’
        |
        L.
hey man. i live in donvale...its around mitcham/nunawading/ringwood if ya no ne of them.
wat sorta stuff u into?
Quote by cammodore
hey man. i live in donvale...its around mitcham/nunawading/ringwood if ya no ne of them.
wat sorta stuff u into?
Good, thats only a short busride from my house, or a 45 minute walk.

Anything man, I tried to start another band at school but it pretty much died. As long as we get to play iron maiden, and as long as we get to play gigs (and not just practice) I'll be happy.

Do you have anyother bandmembers? Because I can get you a bassist if you want. It's just a pity I know no drummers or singers.
        |\
[U]        | |                     [/U]
[U]        |/     .-.              [/U]
[U]       /|_     `-’       |      [/U]
[U]      //| \      |       |      [/U]
[U]     | \|_ |     |     .-|      [/U]
      *-|-*    (_)     `-’
        |
        L.
sweet man. well i no a few drummers and stuff...but atm just wanna form the guitar basis of it all. add me on msn cammodore@hotmail.com man and we'll have a chat and organise a jam sometime and then go from there