I noticed some buzz when i play an open g string, dont have a tuner right now, but I was planing to change the strings in a week, can I still play for this week or can this cause any sort of damage to the guitar?
I noticed that the g string is the same string I have been bending a lot on thanks to the fade to black solo, so is there any relation?

Thanks for the help.
TESTAMENT, SCAR SYMMETRY......SELF EXPLANATORY

ALEX SKOLNICK, PER NILSSON........ADULATION MANDATORY

Gear: JACKSON RR3

Member#25 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS CLUB. PM Revelations to Join
No problem, it'll only harm your tone.

I'd recommend getting hold of a tuner though. Or learning to tune by ear. You should be tuning up each time you play.

As for the strings, the life of the strings have so many varying factors. Stuff like how often you play, how hard you play, how much you sweat, whether or not you wipe them down after each session etc etc.

The general rule of thumb is that you'll get to know when your strings need changing, your ears will tell you.
fret buzz wont cause any damage, and its not caused by you bending that string.
its caused by either the neck being bowed or you action being too low. you could raise your action to stop it. i pretty sure on the RG321 you can adjust each string individualy, so just adjust teh tiny srews at the bridge.
go here to find out more http://www.projectguitar.com/tut/action.htm, although i wouldnt adjust your neck (or your bridge too much), in case you absolutely know what your doing
Gear:
Ibanez Destroyer
Roland Cube 60
Boss TU-80
Ovation acoustic
Original Crybaby

"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried" Josh Homme

My Profile

^^Check out my profile for some improv solos^^
I'd suggest putting your new strings on before you make any adjustments to the action.
Thanks guys.
TESTAMENT, SCAR SYMMETRY......SELF EXPLANATORY

ALEX SKOLNICK, PER NILSSON........ADULATION MANDATORY

Gear: JACKSON RR3

Member#25 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS CLUB. PM Revelations to Join
Quote by Free
I'd suggest putting your new strings on before you make any adjustments to the action.

yeah true, but play them for a while to stretch them out first
Gear:
Ibanez Destroyer
Roland Cube 60
Boss TU-80
Ovation acoustic
Original Crybaby

"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried" Josh Homme

My Profile

^^Check out my profile for some improv solos^^