Amazing i love them and as soon as i get 200 dollars im not buying it.

Im gonna get the DL-4 first then im gonna get the MM-4
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
my bandmates got one n its awesome, gunna sell my boss me-50 n get one as soon as i can
POST FINDER
The trems are great, the vibrato's great, the leslies are so-so, the phasers and flangers are pretty decent, the choruses are a bit blah. The ring mod works like it should, wierd noises all round. Use it in a stereo amp setup and it gets even better. Worth the cash, especially second hand.
I've had one for about 5-6 years. I agree with his post entirely. Also, couple issues...

It takes a LOT of batteries, if you go that route, and EATS them. Literally. I have battery-stuffed turds all over my house from this thing. Also, the AC power adapter doesn't work with it anymore. I'm not sure if it's the adapter or the actual unit.
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by Dirk Gently
I've had one for about 5-6 years. I agree with his post entirely. Also, couple issues...

It takes a LOT of batteries, if you go that route, and EATS them. Literally. I have battery-stuffed turds all over my house from this thing. Also, the AC power adapter doesn't work with it anymore. I'm not sure if it's the adapter or the actual unit.

Power adaptor is definitely the way to go. I've never even tried running it on batteries.
Quote by Dirk Gently

You should probably buy a new adapter then.
Sent from my iPad.