I have the Steve Vai discography finally and I want to learn some songs, what songs would you recommend that I learn? I would like to try something with alot of bends, as I have never really tried stuff like this and want to give it a shot.

It would be very appreciated if you could specify what song name and if possible what album. Oh, and the easier ones would be good for now :P
massacre from flex-able leftovers is a good one to learn, that and eugenes trick bag were the first two i learnt, but its nowhere near as good as it is without a whammy pedal
Real men don't need sigs.
Quote by psycadelicGrung
i like his version of beetovens 5th find it on limewire

I believe the version you are refrencing was actually done by yngwie malmsteen, but i could be wrong, and for the love of god is an awesome song wit some wicked bends so have fun!!!!
XBLive Gamertag: ecdeluxe1000 send me friend requests (make sure u put UG in the message somewhere)
Thanks for all your replies, I am trying K'm-Pee-Du-Wee first, as it is pretty easy. I will then try the others that you have, posted, so if you got any others don't hesitate to post Once again, thanks.

Also, any Joe Satriani songs would be cool.
Quote by dannyyy
Also, any Joe Satriani songs would be cool.

try midnight, it's a great tapping excercise, and it's much easier than it sounds
Search damnit.

*Closed*
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.