this guitar has to back hole thing to get to the batteries. i have this guitar and i just want to know is its possible i have an sh-6 in it now
Quote by TheEyeOfHorus
this guitar has to back hole thing to get to the batteries.

Ummm... what?
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
goddamnit....on the back of some guitars theres a plate you can take off to get the wiring...where the battery would be
ahh you have the wayne static model you should have just said that. i dont know how much space there is in there try to put a battery in just a 9v without changing pick ups if it fits than yes you can change
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
Quote by TheEyeOfHorus
goddamnit....on the back of some guitars theres a plate you can take off to get the wiring...where the battery would be

That's what that meant?

Sometimes the battery pack fits into the control cavity with everything else, sometimes you'll have to rout out the back of your guitar.

It depends .
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
dude the ONly Gothic Epiphone Flying V without a Pick Guard is Wayne Statics. I remember the Origianl Epiphone Goth V it was my first guitar. And if it has a Duncan Distortion in the Bridge which is a SH-6 which you said it does. Funny as that is Waynes Pick up of choice
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
Put the EMG and leave the battery in the control cavity. Questions?
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.
Quote by FacingUsAll
That's what that meant?

Sometimes the battery pack fits into the control cavity with everything else, sometimes you'll have to rout out the back of your guitar.

It depends .

ya thats what i meant, sorry i was being ass earlier hahaa, bad mood, just woke up...
Quote by Syn Harvest
dude the ONly Gothic Epiphone Flying V without a Pick Guard is Wayne Statics. I remember the Origianl Epiphone Goth V it was my first guitar. And if it has a Duncan Distortion in the Bridge which is a SH-6 which you said it does. Funny as that is Waynes Pick up of choice

my guitar does have a pickguard, it doesnt have a hole on the back though, and i put the sh6 in there myself, sorry i didnt phrase that correctly. this is the one i have http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Epiphone-Goth-1958-Flying-V-Electric-Guitar?sku=517234