In some weeks I'm going to play a fast spanish/flamenco song in concert. Normally, I practise two-three hours before in order to be warmed up enough and be able to play the song perfectly. My problem now is that I'm not going to have much time to practice before the show and I'll play a very demanding song...I really need to be at my best during this show. Is there any exercices that I could do before my presentation ?

(P.S.: sorry for english errors )
I would just quickly run through the pentatonic scales and work on each finger individually doing pull-offs and hammer-ons. I do 1h3 through all the strings then 2p4 then 3h5 then 4p6, etc. etc. with your second finger. Go down until your index finger is on the 12th fret and work your way back up. Then do it with your third finger like 1h4, 2p5, 3h6, etc. etc. Then do it with your pinkie and add an extra fret again. Hope this helps.
hammered chromatic scale across the whole neck. then reverse chromatic scale pulling off again.

then masturbate.

edit: in all seriousness don't masturbate cos it might relax you but it stiffens your hand up, among other things lol.
Last edited by adhuv at Feb 10, 2007,
Quote by adhuv
hammered chromatic scale across the whole neck. then reverse chromatic scale pulling off again.

then masturbate.

edit: in all seriousness don't masturbate cos it might relax you but it stiffens your hand up, among other things lol.

hahahahaha dude thats great