Anyone here has a Krank Distortus Maximus ?? I think i'll get one soon...
Post your opinions
FEAR FACTORY !!!! \m/
It sounds like Gluteus Maximus? I don't know I have never played one. I have looked for one extensively to try it, but have had no luck in finding one.
Quote by False_God
Marshall MG in a box imo

you must have one tricked out mg dude. that pedal is a fraction of the price of a Marshall MG and it still has better tone put through a PA!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA...so true. Great Pedal you can see videos of it on you tube. But it won't do any justice so much better in person.
Its sounds a lot like a krank amp IMO, which is generally regarded as being a bad thing. The Metal Muff is better.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
Its sounds a lot like a krank amp IMO, which is generally regarded as being a bad thing. The Metal Muff is better.

It depends.
If it's a Krankenstein in a box, then it's a bad thing.
If it's a Revolution in a box, then it's a good thing.
Washburn HM Idol w/ SD JB in bridge > Ibanez Weeping Demon > Korg Pitchblack > Digitech Bad Monkey > Boss NS-2 > Boss DD-6 > Egnater Renegade > Splawn 2x12 w/ Weber Sig12Bs

It kicks as for a pedal.

These guys that rag on a Krankenstein have either never played one or at least never kranked up and set it correctly. You must set the main master at 5 or better and the channel master at 2 or more. Don't put the gain above 8. That was the hard part for me. I was used put the gain on 11 and you can't do that with this amp. It truely has more gain then you can use. I tried it and put my Mesa on Ebay. I love it. But you have to open it up and then thickens up huge.
Well I like Krank amps (Just recently I really want one) But the pedal imo just isnt great.
It's as close as you'll get to the Kranks without the tubes. People seem to either love or hate the sound though.