I'd go with the double locking trem( not sure about the $$ though)
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
Try ESP
but standard questions what gear do you have now and what kinda music do you play?
Quote by Stop Messin'
Every pic of Jimmy Page taken looking up at him. He looks like a 10 foot tall GOD!
Wow i agree with chevylegend. Even our musical tastes are almost identical

stay away from low-end ibanezes, their trems are more trouble then their worth
oh and by ESP, he means LTD, the lower end of ESP's (same website though)

i have an ltd, they're amazing. Never tried any with trems though.

and remember, for that price, your not gonna get a very good trem, specially not a floyd rose
Member of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join

Gear:

ESP LTD DV8-R
Squier SG (Specs Unknown)
Kustom KGA-10 Ten watt practice amp
Marshall TSL 602

My JEM Build
pounds, dollars? either way you wont find a guitar with a decent trem for that money, the cheapest guitar with a decent trem would be the ibanez s470?
MY gear
Vintage v100 les paul.
POS Ion strat
Vox ad50vt
15 watt practice amp
Ibanez rg570
No idea on the make, but there is a sweet as ESP thru neck double locking trem guitar, kicks the RGs arse I reckon, and I'm an RG owner so yeah, not biased (still love my RG). But set neck and all the RG features for the prices of an average RG? Go look at ESP!
For me, despite it being £350 (can get it cheaper online), is the Ibanez RG350DX, is a SWEET looking guitar, sounds awesome, plays awesome.