Why is the song in guitar hero 2 (Jordan, the one no-one can 100% on expert) massively different to 'Jordan' Bucketheads Giant Robot?
Member of the 'Dr.Cox is my Mentor' group

Quote by Miggy01
I was kicking a balloon around, and kicked the back of my other foot.
I broke my toe as a result.
are there lyrics?
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
There doesnt seem to be any lyrics (or similarity apart from the start riff).
Member of the 'Dr.Cox is my Mentor' group

Quote by Miggy01
I was kicking a balloon around, and kicked the back of my other foot.
I broke my toe as a result.
i got 99% an 5 stars in medium mode, i was quite proud of that
Beggles

Quote by the humanity

if he does not post pics, he obviously has installed a pickup and bridge on his house broom for some brutal sweep picking.

Apparently Buckethead wrote that version specifically for guitar hero. I don't really have any good sources on that though.
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Quote by Somarriba15
yeah, gamecube sucks, they only have baby games, like mario
You sir have no penis

Official Second Member of the "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club. PM jesusgonewrong to join.
Quote by beggles
i got 99% an 5 stars in medium mode, i was quite proud of that

hahaha... medium... Sorry, I'm kinda of a video game nerd, and medium is kind of a joke to me. I'm not trying to be a dick, by the way, even if it may seem that why.
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Quote by Somarriba15
You sir have no penis

Official Second Member of the "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club. PM jesusgonewrong to join.
meh im not too bothered man, i was happy with it, i dont really care what other people think bout my score, you dont really sound like a dick, jus a nerd
Beggles

Quote by the humanity

if he does not post pics, he obviously has installed a pickup and bridge on his house broom for some brutal sweep picking.

Quote by Aceroth
hahaha... medium... Sorry, I'm kinda of a video game nerd, and medium is kind of a joke to me. I'm not trying to be a dick, by the way, even if it may seem that why.

You fail at life.
Sweet.
Quote by beggles
meh im not too bothered man, i was happy with it, i dont really care what other people think bout my score, you dont really sound like a dick, jus a nerd

haha, good. I'm cool with being considered a nerd, because frankly, I am one. But I also get chicks (probably because of my black hair and musician-ness) so I'm quite content with how I am
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Quote by Somarriba15
You sir have no penis

Quote by Aceroth
Apparently Buckethead wrote that version specifically for guitar hero. I don't really have any good sources on that though.

If you go into the Guitar Shop and the Songs section, under Jordan it says that Buckethead wrote and recorded the song specifically for GHII.
Quote by Jesus Himself Christ
You know, you're one pretty cool guy, Kylster.

Please click this and critique some little ditties I done madeified myselfins!
Quote by BC_Warlock
You fail at life.

and you like BC Rich Warlocks.

/pwnd
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Quote by Somarriba15
You sir have no penis

Quote by Aceroth
and you like BC Rich Warlocks.

/pwnd

I still refuse to take that as a valid argument.

So therefore he's:
/not pwnd
Quote by Jesus Himself Christ
You know, you're one pretty cool guy, Kylster.

Please click this and critique some little ditties I done madeified myselfins!
Quote by beggles

pwndzzzzzz

(good one tho!)

Quote by Aceroth
haha, good. I'm cool with being considered a nerd, because frankly, I am one. But I also get chicks (probably because of my black hair and musician-ness) so I'm quite content with how I am

btw I hate people who go around saying "I can get chicks" espcially on the interent.. Just a bit sad.
Last edited by False_God at Feb 10, 2007,
Quote by Kylster
I still refuse to take that as a valid argument.

/not pwnd

yes, exactly, thank you, that was my point. His argument was "you fail at life", so my counter was equally as stupid, and I was therefor mocking him.
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Quote by Somarriba15
You sir have no penis

Quote by Aceroth

lol same but im blonde haha i play world of warcraft, so i am considered a nerd by people.
Beggles

Quote by the humanity

Quote by beggles
lol same but im blonde haha i play world of warcraft, so i am considered a nerd by people.

I don't play WoW because 1) I'm poor and can't pay for comp upgrades and the monthly fee, and 2) I don't want to risk getting seriously addicted and losing the little resemblances of a life that I still have
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Quote by Somarriba15
You sir have no penis

haha well me an my bro share the account, so if he comes on it boots me off, therefore my social life is saved as i have to find summit else to do
Beggles

Quote by the humanity

Quote by beggles
haha well me an my bro share the account, so if he comes on it boots me off, therefore my social life is saved as i have to find summit else to do

haha, that sounds like a good plan. If my friends or my brothers had an account I'd probably play once in awhile, but I do enjoy my social life quite a bit, so I wouldn't want it to consume me.
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Quote by Somarriba15
You sir have no penis

i like how this thread has gone from guitar hero 2 to nerds and world of warcraft hehe
Beggles

Quote by the humanity

yes, all thanks to us
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Quote by Somarriba15
You sir have no penis

Buckethead is on guitar hero??? Now I want to get it!
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
yeh hes on guitar hero 2 you can buy it as a bonus track in the shop.
Beggles

Quote by the humanity

The tab for it is in the Guitar World with EVH onthe cover.
"That Hidde's a cool guy" -Abe Lincoln
"Hidde? Yeah we jam all the time" -Steve Vai
"Remember that time when burt jumped out of the tree and into the river? Good times!" -Jesus

So I heard you liek profiles?
My Name is Jordan.

Buckethead writed uh sawng aboot meh!!!
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way