Okay, so I just "got" the Macromedia Studio package (Flash 8, Dreamweaver, and Fireworks), and I want to try and learn how to use Flash, as I already sort of know how to use Dreamweaver.

Anyway... so I want to make a short animated film. Any suggestion?

If I do actually finish it, and it is even somewhat decent, ill post it. Bearing in mind im not using a mouse, or a pen.
Just some cartoon. Add a 'play' button to make it professional. Here's how:

On the first frame, open up the actions and type

stop();

Then, draw a button, press f8 to convert it to a Symbol (a Button, obviously). Then open up it's actions and write

on (press) {
gotoAndPlay (2);
}

and there you go

Do a documentary on how to raise carrots
[quote="'[im_a"]TOOL']Okay, so I just "got" the Macromedia Studio package (Flash 8, Dreamweaver, and Fireworks), and I want to try and learn how to use Flash, as I already sort of know how to use Dreamweaver.

Anyway... so I want to make a short animated film. Any suggestion?

If I do actually finish it, and it is even somewhat decent, ill post it. Bearing in mind im not using a mouse, or a penis.
haha im so immature
Quote by killbox2490
Once at chruch, I was at a group thing so I was laying down on the couch then all of a sudden some girl goes up to me starts rubbing my shoe ferociousely and goes " I want sex"......
Quote by sashki
Just some cartoon. Add a 'play' button to make it professional. Here's how:

On the first frame, open up the actions and type

stop();

Then, draw a button, press f8 to convert it to a Symbol (a Button, obviously). Then open up it's actions and write

on (press) {
gotoAndPlay (2);
}

and there you go

Do a documentary on how to raise carrots

nonononono... i mean sugggestions as in what to make it about.

Edit: oops, just read the carrots part. as exciting as that sounds...
make an emo dude playing guitar. then he breaks a string and cries
When all else fails, ask the pit.