Do you ever run through two amps at the same time/are there any famous people who do?
and my second question is:
I play blues and classic rock. I really want an amp with good cleans for under 500 USD. Also, it has to be good on low volumes, but loud enough to play with a band. THANKS!
If I had a second amp I suppose I would, my effect processor/pedal thing has left and right amp plugs in it, so I plug my amp in the left slot on it.
Yeah my pedal too but thats only for like rotary effects so it swings the sound from the left amp to the right amp and etc.
Epi les paul custom Dimebuckers & Duncan Distortion
Boss ME 50 multi effects
Dime Distortion
Fender Strat with Floyd Rose Tremolo 2 stock single coil & humbucker pups
Fender Chorus Amp
Alot of bands or guitarists that have 2 amps on stage or more use them for different reasons using an A/B/Y box, ect.

The best for cleans, best of drives/distortion & whatever takes there fancy really.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Iunno depends wat sound ur trying to get it rlly depends on ur taste rlly cuz if u were to ask one of us it wouldnt rlly help much because it has to suit ur personal liking but i mean if u want something with a good chorus i have a fender chorus amp and the cleans are decent sounding and if u need distortion its pretty good but lacking so add a pedal for wtv blues distortion ur looking for
Epi les paul custom Dimebuckers & Duncan Distortion
Boss ME 50 multi effects
Dime Distortion
Fender Strat with Floyd Rose Tremolo 2 stock single coil & humbucker pups
Fender Chorus Amp