Hey guys, on the first tapping part the 12p9p5 i had a question. When pulling off from the 9 to 5, how do u stop string noise? when im doing that tap the string noise is just crazy, do i use my finger on the 5 to mute the bottom strings? so far i haven't been able to do it. Any help with that part would be great.
try using the palm of your hand or the sides of your other fingers to mute the strings...i dont know if this will work, i didnt have a problem with that tapping bit
Man this solo is KILLER but I've seen many different tab versions.. I gotta learn it soon, it'll take a while but it'll be worth it.
The one on guitar pro is perfect. THx for the help man i'll try it. I am switching pickups shortly so that should help the tapping part.
Quote by jasonsol
The one on guitar pro is perfect. THx for the help man i'll try it. I am switching pickups shortly so that should help the tapping part.

If they're good pickups, they should pick up more articulation in your playing. If your technique isn't perfect, it's going to be even more obvious with higher end pickups.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Yes i know that. Thats fine, i want to be. It will help my technique immensely :p