It will be my second amp, it's on sale at a local guitar shop [used] for ~ $160. Would it be worth buying, and has anyone had experience with it?
Not everyone here is this sad fu<ked up &cold
I think you forgot to link or something, because you didn't say what amp.
Doesnt that thing usually go for 300$? You should play around with it in the store and see if you like it since its like 50% off.
"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky"
I've already played it, but I think I could invest in something slightly better quality considering I don't want all that drum looping crap, and the effects basically suck
Not everyone here is this sad fu<ked up &cold
I'd buy the little Roland MicroCube before that one... I have a small Fender Frontman 15R and as a clean Fender it's great for practice with real Fender Reverb too - I found that my Tubescreamer hooked to it actually begins to sound acceptable - my DS-1 didn't seem to like it and my Zoom G2 sounded fair but I pulled my Tubescreamer off my Tube rig and actually like the sound I get hooked to a small SS amp. I paid $40 for it on Ebay. I have a house full of small amps and the Fender Frontman 15R IS NOT AS BAD AS OTHERS SAY IT IS. I love my Tube Amps but the Frontman with a tubescreamer is cool as hell and cheap to boot!
Now running an Eleven Rack with Pro Tools 10.3.3 - it's amazing and I'm having ball with it - worth every penny. PT 10 is tops IMO and the Eleven Rack is a work of art!