Last night I played a couple songs at an open mic, and without my knowing it my aunt apparently recorded them with this little pocket thing she has. Anyway, I think What Katie Did came out pretty good, and I'd like to know what you all think of it. The quality is absolutely terrible since she was just using the internal mic, but I think it's kind of cool. Sounds real bootleggy.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6BXAE0BT <--MegaUpload because I can't be arsed to make a dmusic for one measley file.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
There seems to be a problem with the megaupload, so I put it on my band's purevolume. Link here.
Listen to mah discs.

Vote for me in the
I really liked it!! You are fabulous, the quality may be bad but you can still tell you got everybody going, the guitar playing was great, and you have an actual individual voice. Nice work keep making music.
I look just like Buddy Holly.
Thats pretty cool. I imagine its hard to sing some of Dohertys songs but you did great.
Yeah the video's a hella lot better. This track is one of their best, i think your version is pretty great. Nice smooth playing, very different voice, especially on the der lang e lang bits, strange at first but i got used to it. Prety good stuff man, by the way, which version of the tab did you use???
I pieced it together myself from watching covers on youtube, reading the chords here, and messing around on my own. There was this one guy on youtube who went up to the tenth fret after the second chord in the intro and I liked the way that sounded, so I nicked it.
Listen to mah discs.

Vote for me in the