I loved a chorus of obliteration but now I really dont like the showdown cause their new songs just suck they're way too generic
post your thoughts here
I think the songs are hardly generic, but they're still incredibly lame.
Listen to my music here
Their brand new stuff SUX! I like some of their older songs like A Monument Incased In Ashes though.
I remember when avenged sevenfold did this with city of evil

waking the fallen was still kinda lame, but was at least listenable
Quote by goodhardcore
Their brand new stuff SUX! I like some of their older songs like A Monument Incased In Ashes though.

For someone who has goodhardcore as a username, you seriously listen to some absolute shit bands that aren't even Hardcore.
Quote by LPIndin
our rythym guitarist made up the best rap ever. makes fun of the "milkshake song"

my breakdowns bring all the crews to the pit
and theyre like, "lets dance to this ****!"
damn right, we dance to this ****
I 2 step, windmill and spinkick.
Quote by martyr
I think the songs are hardly generic, but they're still incredibly lame.

+1

they put on an entertaining show though, being dumb ass rednecks and all...
Quote by J Lock
Good.
Cause if not, we'd peer pressure you till you cried.
Then we'd bro-rape you.

They aren't dumb ass rednecks..... The new material is indeed a change but I like it more. It sounds even more southern and has that arena feel the entire way through.
That loser shit's right out the window!
i think theyre new material reflects more of who they are as musicians and people. a chorus of obliteration was good, but it just seemed like they went with the basic metalcore feel. on temptation come my way, the music and lyrics just seem to fit them more. they're really great guys and i really dig this album, hardcore or not