I went to go get my haircut and i decided for them to style my hair i would watch while doing it so i could do it later. I showed them the style i would like and they absouletly looked nothing like wat i wanted at all and my hair looks very stupid now and i was wonderin if any of yall advice of wat to do. They also cut it to short .
Founder of UG's Club

Quote by Kadaj
Yes, that's why it has big fangs, for tickling you with.

Quote by JC13
The banker has proposed an offer of FOUR BJ's...lucky911charms, Deal, or No deal?
dont ever cut it ever again. and especially dont get it styled...

unless you're a girl.
Ug's Stupidest Member of the Year - 2005
uhm well i can't help ya there but i can tell you it looks okay from the front but from the back it looks to long with a chunk missing out. Also they thinned my hair out or watever with a razor.
Founder of UG's Club

Quote by Kadaj

Quote by JC13
The banker has proposed an offer of FOUR BJ's...lucky911charms, Deal, or No deal?
I've learnt through styling, you have to be very specific. Don't be afraid to question what they're doing, or be afraid of telling them not to do something you don't want.

You gotta remember to, what style works for others may not work for you
Quote by LewisMasonx
I've learnt through styling, you have to be very specific. Don't be afraid to question what they're doing, or be afraid of telling them not to do something you don't want.

So very true
Quote by LewisMasonx

Yes i took this in to mind. I also told them that i wanted it like a picture in a book i pointed it out very clearly. So i'm not sure. I'm not gettin it cut there anymore though.
Founder of UG's Club

Quote by Kadaj

Quote by JC13
What's with all these god damned hair threads lately? It's hair. Get over it.
METAR KTIK 040043Z COR RMK TORNADO 1W MOV NE. EVACUATING STATION