Hey guys,
Im a guitar noob. Cant really play that much but I craved for a guitar and now I have Ibanez 321MH (thats the best part) worst part is that I only have 10W Kustom amp, there might be nothing wrong with this but I dont really like the Distortion sound on it. So now im looking for a bigger better amp. Im not a guy to play it fully loud and to go gigging or what not so Im looking to go for a 30W one, dont wanna go from 10 to 15W coz it probly wont make much of a difference. Ive done a bit of research but a guy at a music store told me that hes got a Highes and Kettner 30DFX Edition blue which he thinks is perfect and he doesnt recommend me a small Marshall amps because according to him they Break.

So my question is whats your opinions on this? Should I try out the Hughes and Kettner? and can you please give me any amp brands that I should Check out coz i dont really no any thing about this and Sales people in the Music shops are probly saying things just to get them sold. Remmember Im looking for a 30W at about £150MAX.

(Ive kinda read the Forums FAQ and this is part of my research and im only asking for opinions, any in fact. So Admins please dont hate me )
valvetronix is really nice. you can figure out what you want and then when you are ready, actually buy it! modeling amps have awesome tone.

hughes and kettner is a german company and you can hook your amp into your phone line and they will patch into your amp and fix up it's programming/software problems if you are having them, it's really cool.
Quote by cheames
neither is great. The Fender is bad though, unlike the Behringer which sounds so bad that it makes you want to stab out your own eardrums with a blunt pencil . hope that was helpful.

Guitar
Expert
cool guys thankx!
I have no idea about VOX ones coz i havent heard about them lol

So what about the Marshall MG30DFX's?
keep the infoz comming people! thx