Hey, I'm currently reading Scar Tissue by Anthony Kiedis and I was wondering:
Does anybody know what the hell he's doing on the front cover of the book?

Last edited by ih8u2 at Feb 10, 2007,
that is one tight book my brother.
So there I was, surrounded by Koreans....
That book is quality, some of the thing he's done, cant believe hes alive tbh.
Quote by jack0161
That book is quality, some of the thing he's done, cant believe hes alive tbh.

Yeah, it really is amazing. It was so interesting I got through half of it on my first day reading it.
Quote by R0CKER1220
It's a story about his life that he wrote, why would he not be on the cover?

I know, but what is he doing exactly. He has this strap thing around his chest and behind him? What's that all about?
He's posing for a picture. The strap he has is used to wrap around your arm in preparation to shoot up heroin. Or ozone I guess.

The book is about Anthony Kiedis' battle with drug addiction, his part in RHCP, and his personal life. Its NOT about RHCP as much as its about Kiedis. Good book, very frightening and enlightening. Worth a read.
Quote by Zero-Hartman

If I can't masturbate to childrens cartoons then this country isn't great.
Quote by chopps00
He's posing for a picture. The strap he has is used to wrap around your arm in preparation to shoot up heroin. Or ozone I guess.

The book is about Anthony Kiedis' battle with drug addiction, his part in RHCP, and his personal life. Its NOT about RHCP as much as its about Kiedis. Good book, very frightening and enlightening. Worth a read.

OHHH! Thanks, all clear now.
yes, its not the story of the band, its all about him. Drug addiction, death of people he loved, amazing story.
Great book!
How many brothas fell victim to the streets?

Rest in peace young nigga, there's a heaven for a G.
Quote by TheDarkestNights
Is it worth a read even if I'm not into RHCP?

Reading this book will make you like the Chili Peppers. Seriously.

I read it, and I think one I'm done reading "Fight Club", I'm going to read it again. It really was a great read.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
They weren't homeless they were just Grunge.