Who here likes Atmosphere? It is pretty much the only hip hop i listen to. Like, I normally listen to metal, so I'm not really into this kind of music at all. But atmosphere is sweet. Anyone else like them?
I think there's several threads on them already... in any case I dig them, but I've only heard stuff here and there.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Atmosphere are pretty ****ing great. Slug reminds me of Sage Francis a bit which is a good thing. All of their albums are great.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Original Gangsta of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
atmosphere as a whole is much better than slugg or any of the group individually, but yea their whole repotoire is pretty good
Yeah Atmosphere's pretty good. Slug's awesome, but sometimes his subject material gets a little stale.
Exactly^
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Original Gangsta of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
I used to hate them apart from the work with guys like Murs and that but I saw one of them wearing a t-shirt supporting feminism and I'm a sucker for even slightly left wing acts so I'll give them another go.
yeah they are cool. I pretty much like the whole anticon collective.
been getting majorly into clouddead recently
--------------------i'm definitely the alphaest male here--------------------
i listen to alot of atmosphere, hes really good, hes also from the same city as me
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Tha' Get Away Driva' of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by Alicee
I gave my brother a hand job. It was weird at first. It was weirder after.

I own three Atmosphere albums: Overcast!, Seven's Travels, and You Can't Imagine How Much Fun We're Having. They're pretty kickass.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID