this is proberly one of the weirdest song i have written the story behidn it was i saw a photo of an old skool m8 and audacity wz recoridng on my pc 4 sum strange reason and i was strumming this chord progression and just started 2 make sumink up which was this singing the 1st thing that came into my head on listening back to it i thought wow i really like this lol so yeah wot u see is what jus fell out my head not changed atall so yeah get back to me and tell me what you think please.

Proberball title : when we were young

Verse 1:
when we were young we thought somehow we'd make out strong
something went wrong today
and all those dreams we had when we were kids slowly fade away through the sky
and as we sit here on our own i know ill be dreaming for the day where i am known.
where im so rich that id have millions of fans, and where id be top dog of my world,
the place i made my plans.

Chorus:
well i know its wrong but it has cost me a lifetime
i cant remember if i left those thoughts on the backseat of my mind

Verse 2:
time we thought when we were young we always thought they would stand for when we got stronger
now we realise our dreams, mum always said she'd take them away if i wasnt carefull
but there'll be no more riding on my batmobile, or playing with my playmobile
therell be no more playing cops and robbers and running across the road
and there'll be no more singing free with our freinds that like to be up on dope, that make me pay for the rest of my life is such a shame,

Bridge/breakdown:
will i ever see that street again, that garden full of pain
but we dont really know why, why to all our brothers and our sisters too
but our lives have been made to pay now they wont come back, no they wont come back to day

Chorus:
well i know its wrong but it has cost me a lifetime
i cant remember if i left those thoughts on the backseat of my mind

Outro:
but all those dreams we had when we were young do you think that they would be so wrong ....

if if we wernt so...

young.

© 2007 lyrics and music by Dean Swift All rights reserved.
Quote by beanydeany
old skool m8

did you even go to school?

"proberball"
FOR SALE:

Wilkinson EZ lok Tuners - £15
Dunlop 535q Multiwah - £80

Offers/Trades anyone?
corse i went 2 school smart arse im still there lol well in 6th form lol and i knwo my spellign nto to clever lol but tell me bout the SONG please lol
lol, just messing.

i actually do quite like the song :-)
FOR SALE:

Wilkinson EZ lok Tuners - £15
Dunlop 535q Multiwah - £80

Offers/Trades anyone?
lol cheers dont mean 2 sound like a dick i was jus jokin round with ya lol yh i cudnt belive it kinda jus rolled outa my head i wernt 2 sure bout the batman line n then i 4rt **** it its wot i did wen i was young its the childish expression on life