Well done. You identified a good band.

Are you expecting a cookie or something? This is UG, all we have to offer is Buttsecks and a dead mouse.
Yeah they're a great band. But there's already a giant thread on them. Seach for it.

Here's a link https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=307598
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Last edited by BringMeTheCalm at Feb 10, 2007,
Brilliant Extreme Powerful SEARCH BUTTON!
Use it, fuckface.
Quote by hightension01
its called

hypocrasy
There's already an only thread on CoB. Plus, I find them to be more Melo Death then Power. *shrugs*

*reported*
Ha, he's new here, I'm almost starting to feel sorry for him if this is going to be one of the first impressions of UG life that he gets.
Quote by burningcowsrule

Are you expecting a cookie or something? This is UG, all we have to offer is Buttsecks and a dead mouse.

Quote by killbox2490
Once at chruch, I was at a group thing so I was laying down on the couch then all of a sudden some girl goes up to me starts rubbing my shoe ferociousely and goes " I want sex"......
Quote by burningcowsrule

Bellamy!!! No he was so young!
Quote by killbox2490
Once at chruch, I was at a group thing so I was laying down on the couch then all of a sudden some girl goes up to me starts rubbing my shoe ferociousely and goes " I want sex"......