Anyone else seen this amazing movie......the tremor Bros were my favorite, they kicked ass and were hillarious
no....i think i saw the trailer for it at the movies though

with like guns and cars and shit blowing up
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Looks sweet. You will get flamed.
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
i really wanna see it...
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
you can watch it free at movinflicks.com. i haven't seen it yet, but i plan to soon.
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
Quote by calebrocker
you can watch it free at movinflicks.com. i haven't seen it yet, but i plan to soon.

Tut tut, free movies? How disgusting.....

...I watched the remake of The Hills Have Eyes on Youtube once...It was great..
I saw it a few weeks ago. I went with a group of friends and there was mixed feelings about it. I personaly loved it and plan on buying it when it comes to DVD. I thought it was a little confusing too, lots of plot twists. I had fun trying to tell the plot to some of my other friends who haddnt seen it.
Quote by 4e574e57363g

is anyone here as cool as Oblivious16037??

I think not.

GO VIKINGS!

Founder of the iPods Suck Balls Club
PM me if you wanna join!
I felt at times the plot was hard to follow. But the Shoot em up aspect of it... well its INSANE ill just leave it at that
My friend said it was awesome. He said it was sort of like Boondock Saints.

I was gonna go watch it but I didnt realize it was rated R. So we ended up doing something else that day.

My Guitars:
Fender Mustang.
Yamaha FG-413SL.