John Mayer, John Frusciante, and Derek Trucks are on the cover of the rolling stone this month. Just got it and has a great article about them jamming together.
There's something living in these lines.
who the hell is derek trucks?
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by myself101
who the hell is derek trucks?

allman brothers guitarist.
Quote by wiggyisgreat
Very nice, is there any way of reading that online?

most torrent sites will usualy have PDF files of major magazines like that. someone gave me a subscription to rolling stone for christmas, its one of the better mainstream music mags out now, theyve gotten a lot better since they had a major editorial slump in the late 90s/early2000s
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by guitarguy0153
allman brothers guitarist.

Kinda. He has his own band and kicks major ass.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
i want to buy that so bad
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
Quote by happytimeharry
Rolling Stone is such a piece of junk.

total guitar is the worst

they had the 100 greatest solos of all time, bat country was 11th

and they never have anything bass related in there
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by happytimeharry
Rolling Stone is such a piece of junk.

its actully not that bad, there is lots of one genre magazines out there, so i like Rolling Stone because its covers all genres and actully has some new bands in it
Quote by RHCP94
its actully not that bad, there is lots of one genre magazines out there, so i like Rolling Stone because its covers all genres and actully has some new bands in it

I still hate it. They actually put like a 12 page article in one issue explaining exactly why Bush is the worst president of all time, and compared him to all the other not-so-greats. Had nothing to do with music, just feeding the already bandwagon-happy teens with more quotes to pull out for later. Only magazine worse than Rolling Stone is Kerrang.
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
most torrent sites will usualy have PDF files of major magazines like that. someone gave me a subscription to rolling stone for christmas, its one of the better mainstream music mags out now, theyve gotten a lot better since they had a major editorial slump in the late 90s/early2000s

I got mine for christmas also, and im impressed!
Quote by happytimeharry
Only magazine worse than Rolling Stone is Kerrang.

And The Quibbler...

(Damn I need to stop reading so much Harry Potter...)
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You motorboatin son of a bitch.

Quote by ibaRGnez321
I love you LilVikingBoy.

Member of the Church of Gilmour

Dance, Kirby, dance!
(>")> <("< <( " )> (>"< <("^) (^")> <("v) (v")> (v"v) (^"v) (v"^) (^"^)
yeah at least its a hell of a lot better than Spin, which i also was given a subscription to.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by happytimeharry
I still hate it. They actually put like a 12 page article in one issue explaining exactly why Bush is the worst president of all time, and compared him to all the other not-so-greats. Had nothing to do with music, just feeding the already bandwagon-happy teens with more quotes to pull out for later. Only magazine worse than Rolling Stone is Kerrang.

yeah i dislike how they tried to pretend to be political this year, but i still like the way they cover music
I have an older rolling stone magazine that talks about how Bush stole the election from Al Gore back in 2000. It was actually kind of funny, but I definetly take any of it seriously. I do admit they sometimes have good music in them though.