Ok. All I had up was windows media player and I was listening to Aiden. I checked and NOTHING else was on in my hearing range and all of a sudden I hear a loud "I'M RICK JAMES BITCH!" That sounded exactly the same as the chappele's show bit. Any logical reason why this happened or am I insane?
Dont listen to those voices thats for sure
gear:
Custom built Strat
Esp ltd EC-1000
Gibson les paul fadded dc
Line 6 spider II 30watt
Boss Ds1, DD6,Tu-2, NS
Alvarez af60ckelectro/acoustic
cocaines a hell of a drug..
Yes I am from Hawaii.

It's not really a great place to live..
..but fun if you're a tourist!
FoTB Duration: June 12, 2008 - July 12, 2008
It's good to be back guys.
Quote by metabolicmaggot
I was listening to Aiden.

Yea, you're insane. I had it down at that bit.
Quote by SuperRitsu
cocaines a hell of a drug..

"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."

seeing some of the bullsh*t youve posted on this site, i dont beleive you, but thats pretty funny. even though your lying yes, you are insane
I keep hearing the voices..........THEY"RE NOT SAYING ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
The Special Ed kid of the bass militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join

Quote by fourstringpunk
She looks like an STD vending machine.
Quote by that1l)ude

seeing some of the bullsh*t youve posted on this site, i dont beleive you, but thats pretty funny. even though your lying yes, you are insane

Nope 100% truth. Also I took 2 dayquils and washed them down with a Boo Koo could it be affecting me?
Quote by metabolicmaggot
Ok. All I had up was windows media player and I was listening to Aiden. I checked and NOTHING else was on in my hearing range and all of a sudden I hear a loud "I'M RICK JAMES BITCH!" That sounded exactly the same as the chappele's show bit. Any logical reason why this happened or am I insane?

Theres your problem right there. You see, when someone listens to Aiden they begin to develop a small tumor. If your hearing phrases from the Dave Chappelle Show, then you are at stage 4.

God Speed my friend, God Speed.
Maybe you are Rick James.......bitch!
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
Someone might have edited that track and added a sound clip of Chappelle in there.

But what do I know?
Quote by SharpSpoon
Theres your problem right there. You see, when someone listens to Aiden they begin to develop a small tumor.

Sigged!