Ok. I already took out the dime bucker and seymour duncan from the razorack (the explosion one for those wondering) and replaced them with EMG 81s and 85s and for a little project I want to put the dimebucker and an EMG 81 in a bronze series BC Rich Warlock. Problem is is that I bought the one with only a single bridge humbucker pickup. I was wondering if I should even try to rewire and cut everything? Would it even work?
Quote by Dobzilla
Wouldn't you have to route a neck pickup area..?

Yah thats why I was wondering if it was even worth the effort.
Quote by metabolicmaggot
Yah thats why I was wondering if it was even worth the effort.

There hardly are many things worth the effort with a Bronze series warlock.
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.
His sig says platinum series

yet another person who lies in their sig =\

but u shouldtn even bother withit bc richs unless the high end ones suck and cant be made be a good guitar with a pup change and the dimebuckers suck anyways they are to treble and get muddy at times if u want his sound get a bill lawerence xl500
my gear:
Schecter Damien 6 w/emg's
gibson sg standard
dean performer e acou/elec
ibanez tone blaster=[
ibanez ts7 tubescreamer
boss ds-1
boss sd-1
dunlop crybaby from hell wah
Quote by dimebag4eva

but u shouldtn even bother withit bc richs unless the high end ones suck and cant be made be a good guitar with a pup change and the dimebuckers suck anyways they are to treble and get muddy at times if u want his sound get a bill lawerence xl500

You really need to learn how to ****ing type.

first off: That's a pretty big waste, the Dimebucker is a fairly nice pickup, and the EMG is very high quality, that would be a HUGE waste to put them in a poorly constructed agathis guitar.

second: You have no idea how hard it is to mix actives with passives and not get a huge amount of feedback. My friend tried it and failed, and he's a luthier.
Dickless.
Quote by dimebag4eva

I have a platnum one too it was like my first guitar I just bought the bronze for the project.
Hey, it's you again!

No, it wouldn't be worth it, as passives + actives = shit + B.C. Rich = More shit

Be wasting time, as well as money.