Before you mention the search button I can;t remember what this thign was called so bear with me please.

A while ago someone posted somethign about this program - I think- that you run to play these noises that can simulate certain things in your brain. There was one for an acid trip and stuff like. Anyway I was wondering if anyone had a link to the thread that this was in or a link to the site with this program on? And if anyone had tried these things out and could tell me whether or not they work?

Quote by burningcowsrule
Before you mention the search button I can;t remember what this thign was called so bear with me please.

A while ago someone posted somethign about this program - I think- that you run to play these noises that can simulate certain things in your brain. There was one for an acid trip and stuff like. Anyway I was wondering if anyone had a link to the thread that this was in or a link to the site with this program on? And if anyone had tried these things out and could tell me whether or not they work?

Brain Wave Generator.
edit:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=497739&highlight=brain+wave+generator
Enjoy.
It's the IDoser, I think. Can't be arsed to find a link, but search for Idoser.
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by unplugtheradio
curious. did it work?

and sharpspoon, which presets did they use?

I don't know if it worked, I was too scared to use it from the small chance I might go crazy or get insomnia or something. I think alot of it was just a placebo effect though.

Most of the people used the drug and sex presets.
Quote by SharpSpoon
I don't know if it worked, I was too scared to use it from the small chance I might go crazy or get insomnia or something.

Pussy.
Quote by SharpSpoon
Damn straight.

c'mon.

all the cool UGers are doing it.

i kid though, i'm just curious though.

why not do one of the caffiene ones? something that you've probably experienced before?
Quote by unplugtheradio
c'mon.

all the cool UGers are doing it.

i kid though, i'm just curious though.

why not do one of the caffiene ones? something that you've probably experienced before?

I try to stay away from caffeine as much as possible. Sure don't want to simulate it. If they had one called "Eating French Fries" it might change my mind.
Quote by SharpSpoon
I try to stay away from caffeine as much as possible. Sure don't want to simulate it. If they had one called "Eating French Fries" it might change my mind.

but why do you stay away from caffeine?

do you not like the effects? all jittery and stuff?
Quote by unplugtheradio
but why do you stay away from caffeine?

do you not like the effects? all jittery and stuff?

No, I just try to eat/drink healthy. Even though I eat french fries 4 days out of the week.
I only drink water and capri suns, and about 2 sodas a month.

Used drink stuff with caffeine in it all the time though.
things that simulate certain things in your brain.......?

i should probably read the thread
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by SharpSpoon
No, I just try to eat/drink healthy. Even though I eat french fries 4 days out of the week.
I only drink water and capri suns, and about 2 sodas a month.

Used drink stuff with caffeine in it all the time though.

if it's just from a health standpoint then why not do this?

you get energy without the physical sideeffects.

i hope i dont sound like i'm trying to convince you to. i'm just wondering why. haha, ohwell.
Quote by SharpSpoon

If they could make an eating french fries one that worked it would be so absolutely amazing...

They don't actually work, its 95% placebo effect and 5% annoying noise in your ears distracting your train of thought.
OH NOES! My sig is gone.