Inferno are they band? yes i am unaware of small time bands but i think i heard of a nu-metal band called inferno
There is a nu-metal forum you know, you should ask there.
To delete this thread press the edit button and press delete.
</IMO>
I dont like nu-metal i was curious if their was another cause i heard of lawsuits involved with inferno
are you retarded?
I don't care if you don't like nu-metal, you should still ask questions related to nu-metal in the (ta-daa) Nu-metal forum.

Now: GTFO.
</IMO>
Wow demonshred. First the emo forum thing, then the stuff in the pit, now this. You fucking suck. Go crawl in a hole. And never come out.
Quote by hightension01
its called

hypocrasy
I Dont Give A Shit About New Metal I Want To Find If Their Is A Metal Band Cand Inferno Take Ur Head Out Of Ur Ass And Open Eyes U **** Head
Quote by demonshred
I Dont Give A Shit About New Metal I Want To Find If Their Is A Metal Band Cand Inferno Take Ur Head Out Of Ur Ass And Open Eyes U **** Head

There's this wonderful thing. It's called Google. Instead of pulling any shit that's in your ass, why don't you use Google.
Quote by hightension01
its called

hypocrasy
Quote by demonshred

Weeeeeell Mr. I'm-too-cool-for-proper-grammer, If you had said that in a way that a non-retarded, non-english speaking(you see, alot of folks don't live in an english speaking country) could understand it, that would have been fine.

Still: GTFO
</IMO>