I know its really dirty to use them in a fight but who here at UG has Brass Knuckles ?
I have a pair but i never use them their just for looks so who does and who doesnt?
Quote by Metal claw
I only ever do it whenever I get a new toothbrush. I just stuck the old one up my ass then threw it away when I was done.

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Don't have them
Yamaha RGX 520FZ
Squier Affinitys Strat (customized!)
Johnson 620 Player Acoustic

Boss HM3 hyper metal
Boss CH1 super chorus
Zoom G1X

Peavey Valveking Royal 8
New: Peavey JSX Mini Collosal
you definitley mean

EDIT: For those that don't get it, brass monkey. Cheers to who gets the Beastie Boys reference.

And, No i don't have them, but they look pretty badass. Custom brass knuckles anyone?
A Seven Nation army couldn't hold me back.
Last edited by chillininfl at Feb 10, 2007,
to be honest
if someone starts a fight on you
then they deserve what ever they get
the only thing id call dirty is a knife or something that is really outta the question in a one on one fight and also people ganging up on one person
I dont normally start fights with people

and i wouldn't know where to get them from
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by philipisabeast
to be honest
the only thing id call dirty is a knife or something that is really outta the question in a one on one fight and also people ganging up on one person

agree with this dudey
The sex offenders register.. personally, i don't even think they should be in school.
You ain't a man if you need any kind of weapon.

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.
Quote by philipisabeast
to be honest

uhm, brass knukkels are pretty dangerous too dude. you can easily shatter somebody's skull with a good punch
PSN name = Barmanation
All i want to know is who has them not if its right to use them, simple question simple ansewer please and thank you.
Quote by Metal claw
I only ever do it whenever I get a new toothbrush. I just stuck the old one up my ass then threw it away when I was done.

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
my cat has a pair of brass knuckles.......he beats me up all the time..............
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
The Special Ed kid of the bass militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join

Quote by fourstringpunk
She looks like an STD vending machine.
in los angeles we go to downtown to buy them or to chinatown..
they are like 5 or 10 bucks and you can get some with daggers attached to them
****ing hilarious man ^^^^^
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
The Special Ed kid of the bass militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join

Quote by fourstringpunk
She looks like an STD vending machine.
I have Iron knuckles. Boredom in shop class results in making things that will get my expelled from school.

The thing I don't understand is, wouldn't the metal shatter the fingers of the person who is using the knuckles?
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
They weren't homeless they were just Grunge.
use to have some, never used em...

dont think i would ever wanna punch somebody in the face with em cuz like WantToLearn said, you could really do some damage with em. probly good for self defense i guess tho
I Do.
I found them on the floor in a concert in the middle of the pogo.
I picked them up, shwed them to a friend, and a guy saw me and did this
Then he took off and i kept them.

EDIT: Wow, after seeing that video i'm sure i'm never going to use them unless i'm really sure i can win and want to kill the other person.
Last edited by iggybatero at Feb 10, 2007,
i have some, i dont carry them. Id rather use my boot knife if someone tried to start shit with me to be honest.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
I know some kid who got smashed by a thug trying to mug him with a Knuckleduster. His nose literally popped and he had to have surgury to stop the bleeding. The Thug, luckily, got nothing but my mates blood on him.
He got it coming though, walking through one of Birminghams roughest neighbourhoods at 9Pm on a friday....Fool....If your in Birmingham, it was somewhere near Aston that it happened.
my god, the guy in that video got his ass owned. it just goes to prove the 3rd law of motion, that fat kids can't fight.
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!